Hi - Could you restore the content to the page Deities, and remove the "Gods" page. I had originally done that because have an entry Gods as well as Gods is confusing, which is why i had renamed the category int he first place. Also I would rather have the information on the category page, as that page really is the introduction to whats there. Thanks. Missyjack (talk)
Hi - Could you please put pics on entries like character pages at 300px rather than 400px? Works better for viewing on the smaller screens that many people use. Cheers Jules --Missyjack (talk) 16:19, 5 December 2013 (PST)
Hi Mikael I am aware that I don't have to always use the official spelled page as a link and that there are many redirect links available to use. I guess I mainly use the official spelled page version of the certain page link is basically out of habit and just my preferred method of editing things. I'll try to use the redirect links a little more often I guess the way I use now is just basically what I'm most comfortable with when it comes to editing on the site. Out of curiosity how did you like the start of Season 9? I myself real enjoyed it thought it was awesome favorite part had to be Death's appearance but overall I just real enjoyed the entire episode. Have to say real enjoyed the introduction of Ezekiel real interesting new character. Oh well good talking with you and talk to you later.
- I thought season nine was interesting, especially that they made Dean cross a line like that. Mikael (talk) 21:37, 12 October 2013 (PDT)
- Glad to hear you enjoyed the opening episode of Season 9 and I do agree with you about it being real interesting having the show make Dean cross the line of having Ezekiel possess Sam in order to save him. It real shows that Dean has come along way since the events of Season 5 where he was so against Michael possessing him along with making sure Lucifer didn't possess Sam. Overall it should make for a real interesting story arc for Season 9. Oh well good talking with you.
- From Rod12
- Very true and him still being a co-dependent asshole calls back to Season 5 when the brothers went to Heaven and it was revealed that their soul mates and they along with other people that are soul mates can share the same Heaven. Out of curiosity who do you think will be the big bad of Season 9. Main reason I ask is because before the season started I had someone what of an idea of who it might be. But once I saw the opening episode my idea of who might be the big bad of the Season changed. Oh well good talking with you.
- From Rod12
- I agree with you about Abaddon definitely being a player during Season 9 and you are right about Ezekiel he may seem to be helping the brothers now but once he gets back to full strength he might end up showing his true colors. As for Metatron he was the one I originally thought before the season began was going to be the big bad of the season but now after seeing the season opener along with the news of him returning around the back half of the season I'm doubting less and less that he'll be the big bad. Though it should be noted as a character he should never be underestimated his three episodes of Season 8 proved that to be definitely the case. Though in Episode 9 of this Season there suppose to introduce a new Angel called Malachi who might end up being a new recurring villain for the season. I mean in the casting description and the episode detailed notes it states he's building an army for some unknown purpose. I do hope the show deal more on the Natural Order story element because I always found that whole idea very interesting to see being expanded upon when Death first spoke of it to Dean an with this season it actually might happen story wise. Oh well good talking with you.
- From Rod12
Hey thanks - I've redone the Viggor page and changed all the references on linking pages. One question - how dot he closed captions spell Samandiriel, as I have also seen it spelled Samandriel? Thanks for all your work on the Wiki, you are doing such great work. And just to let you know that Robbie Thompson, who wrote last week's episode, said he found the Wiki to be an indispensable resource! So even the show's writer use us. cheers Missyjack (talk)
Hi - In future, could you please run it by me before you redirect/move or change any page names. Now all the links that go to those pages need to be changed as well which are hundreds of links within the wiki. You can always email me at email@example.com or leave a message on my user page. Thanks. --Missyjack (talk) 04:03, 13 December 2012 (PST) / Super Wiki Admin
Hi. I'm in the process of changing the transcript pages to match the episode titles you've changed and will get to the rest of them over the next few days. What are you using as the definitive source for episode names? I noticed that you didn't change "Reading Is Fundamental", which appears with a small "i" on IMDB. --;Zebra363 (talk) 05:11, 13 December 2012 (PST)
- Verbs should be capitalized in titles, and since 'is' is a verb I left it as is.Mikael (talk) 16:49, 13 December 2012 (PST)
- I have to say, as someone who works in publishing and is constantly editing, I really appreciate that you got that right. I think it would have driven me crazy if you'd lowercased "is" and "are" --Ashley 15:49, 14 December 2012 (PST)
- Cheers. I had no idea about the rules for "is" and "it", but have read up on the subject now. I'm yet to find another site that lists the episodes where they all appear to be correct. (It's too bad we can't do anything about "alright" in "The Kids Are Alright"!) Zebra363 (talk) 00:58, 14 December 2012 (PST)----
Thanks for the great work you've been doing. I do agree with you that Dr should be Dr. however one thing we need to balance on the Wiki is being grammatically correct and user friendly. Most people will search on Dr rather than Dr. so we'd need to do a Dr redirect anyway. So i'd rather leave this one as is. cheers --Missyjack (talk) 16:12, 22 January 2013 (PST)