Revision as of 02:09, 3 January 2011 by Missyjack
|Actor||Keegan Connor Tracy|
|Episode(s)||4.18 The Monster At The End Of This Book|
- The now-bankrupt publisher of The Supernatural Books was "Flying Wiccan Press: Publishers of Quality Science Fiction and Graphic Novels."
- She felt that these books were being misjudged. She even wanted this series of books to continue, Dean quickly replied "Oh no, no, no god, no. I mean, why -- why would you want to do that? You know, it's, uh, such a complete series, what with Dean going to hell and all."
- As a publisher she knew Carver Edlund's real name, which was Chuck Shurley
- While not named in the episode, the publisher's name was Sera Siege, named after writers Julie Siege and Sera Gamble - as mentioned in this interview by Sera Gamble.
- Sam and Dean reveal their anti-possession tattoos to the publisher to demonstrate they are real fans, and she reveals her own. In an interview with Firefox News in March 2008 Sera Gamble said "I'll be convinced we're truly a cult hit when a fan gets the same tattoo." Many fans already had!
- Keegan Connor Tracey also played Karen Giles in 2.07 The Usual Suspects