The Adventurous Eaters Club
|The Adventurous Eaters Club|
|Author: Misha Collins, Vicki Collins|
|Published by: HarperOne|
|Published on: November 5, 2019|
On November 5, 2019 Misha Collins and his family published their first cookbook, The Adventurous Eaters Club. It contains recipes, information on childhood eating patterns, tips for broadening children's palates, and personal anecdotes and pictures of the Collins family. Viewers of Cooking Fast and Fresh with West on YouTube may have concerns about the contents of the book but many of the 100+ recipes are in fact edible and simple to make.
All author proceeds are planned go to charities such as https://edibleschoolyard.org, https://www.whatcomcf.org/community-impact/programs-partnerships/whatcom-farm-school, http://gardenschoolfoundation.org and Random Acts.
Misha ran an incentive on his various social media platforms (eg Twitter) to cook dinner for one
unlucky person who posted a picture with the book (or a screencap of their order confirmation) and the tag #TheAdventurousEatersClub by November 11, 11:59 PM PT.
- November 2-3, 2019 - Salute to Supernatural Washington D.C. 2019 (with Vicki)
- November 4, 2019 - Bookends, Ridgewood, NJ (with Vicki)
- November 7, 2019 - Anderson's Bookshop, Naperville, IL
- November 8, 2019 - Third Place Books, Lake Forest Park, WA (with Vicki)
- November 12, 2019 - Village Books, Bellingham, WA