More commonly known as psychokinesis, literally translates to distant movement . It's the ability to mentally influence an objects movement or behavior.
Entities like archangels, angels and demons can also inflict harm on humans with their thoughts.
- Max Miller moves objects with his mind, and uses his ability to kill those he felt wronged him.
- Sam uses telekinesis once in Season 1, motivated to move a piece of furniture blocking his way after he sees Dean killed in a vision. This ability is not seen again until after his training with Ruby, although we only see it demonstrated once.
- Powerful demons in meatsuits can violently move objects and people. Lilith breaks a man's neck with a gesture; Azazel moves Mary Winchester up the wall and onto the ceiling of Sam's nursery before cutting open her abdomen with his mind; Ruby, to keep Dean from interfering with Lilith's death, closes the doors to the chapel of St Mary's Convent by outstretching her hand.
- Ghosts can cause people and objects to move, through both telekinesis and ghost possession.
- Angels and Archangels in vessels are telekinetic. Uriel uses telekinesis to loosen a water pipe, drip water on a devil's trap, and free Alastair; Castiel uses his abilities to escape from a circle of holy fire.
- War, Famine, Pestilence, and Death are all capable moving objects with their powers. Death moves his scythe after Dean drops it.
Other forms of telekinesis used in Canon
- Terrakinesis, used by Meg, Jesse Turner, and Raphael.
- Pyrokinesis, used by Azazel, Brady, Crowley, Castiel, Gabriel, and Michael.
- Electrokinesis, used by Raphael.
- Cryokinesis, used by Lucifer.
- 1.14 Nightmare
- 5.14 My Bloody Valentine
- 3.16 No Rest For The Wicked
- 1.01 Pilot
- 4.22 Lucifer Rising
- 6.14 Mannequin 3: The Reckoning
- 4.16 On The Head Of A Pin
- 5.10 Abandon All Hope
- 5.21 Two Minutes To Midnight
- 2.14 Born Under a Bad Sign
- 5.06 I Believe The Children Are Our Future
- 6.10 Caged Heat
- 5.03 Free To Be You And Me
- 5.22 Swan Song