More commonly known as psychokinesis, literally translates to distant movement. It's the ability to mentally influence an objects movement or behavior.
- Max Miller moves objects with his mind, uses his ability to kill those he feels wronged him, and later kills himself.
- Sam uses telekinesis once in season one, motivated to move a piece of furniture blocking his way after he sees Dean killed by Max Miller in a vision. This ability is not seen again until after his training with Ruby. He then demonstrates it a few times while battling demons, usually before exorcising them, and throws Alastair and Lilith with it before killing them.
- Powerful demons in meatsuits can violently move objects and people. Lilith breaks a man's neck with a gesture; Azazel moves Mary Winchester up the wall and onto the ceiling of Sam's nursery before cutting open her abdomen with his mind; Ruby, to keep Dean from interfering with Lilith's death, closes the doors to the chapel of St Mary's Convent by outstretching her hand; Crowley pins Sam and Dean to a wall when they attack his monster prison.
- Ghosts can cause people and objects to move through both telekinesis and ghost possession.
- Angels and archangels in vessels are telekinetic. Uriel uses telekinesis to loosen a water pipe, drip water on a devil's trap, and free Alastair; Castiel uses his abilities to escape from a circle of holy fire.
- Death moves his scythe after Dean drops it. It is possible that the other Horsemen, War, Famine, and Pestilence are also capable of moving objects with their powers.
- Fred Jones is a contact of John Winchester and a psychokinetic. He's more powerful than an average psychokinetic as he can not only move objects with his mind but reshape reality as well. 
- Magda Peterson uses telekinesis in 12.04 American Nightmare, first to move a cross through the air to show Sam her abilities, then to send the poisoned food out of her brother's hand and off the dining room table. She also attempts to use her powers to kill her mother as an act of revenge for the abuse she suffered, but Sam is able to convince her to stop.
Other forms of telekinesis used in Canon
- 1.14 Nightmare
- 3.16 No Rest for the Wicked
- 1.01 Pilot
- 4.22 Lucifer Rising
- 6.10 Caged Heat
- 6.14 Mannequin 3: The Reckoning
- 4.16 On the Head of a Pin
- 5.10 Abandon All Hope...
- 5.21 Two Minutes to Midnight
- 8.08 Hunteri Heroici
- 2.14 Born Under a Bad Sign
- 5.06 I Believe the Children Are Our Future
- 5.13 The Song Remains the Same
- 5.03 Free to Be You and Me
- 5.22 Swan Song