More commonly known as psychokinesis, literally translates to distant movement. It's the ability to mentally influence an objects movement or behavior.
- Max Miller moves objects with his mind, and uses his ability to kill those he felt wronged him.
- Sam uses telekinesis once in season one, motivated to move a piece of furniture blocking his way after he sees Dean killed in a vision. This ability is not seen again until after his training with Ruby. He then demonstrates it a few times while battling demons, usually before exorcising them and throwing Alastair and Lilith with it before killing them.
- Powerful demons in meatsuits can violently move objects and people. Lilith breaks a man's neck with a gesture; Brady moves Mary Winchester up the wall and onto the ceiling of Sam's nursery before cutting open her abdomen with his mind; Ruby, to keep Dean from interfering with Lilith's death, closes the doors to the chapel of St Mary's Convent by outstretching her hand; Crowley pins Sam and Dean to a wall when they attack his monster prison.
- Ghosts can cause people and objects to move, through both telekinesis and ghost possession.
- Angels and archangels in vessels are telekinetic. Uriel uses telekinesis to loosen a water pipe, drip water on a devil's trap, and free Alastair; Castiel uses his abilities to escape from a circle of holy fire.
- Death moves his scythe after Dean drops it. It is possible that the other Horsemen, War, Famine, and Pestilence are also capable moving objects with their powers.
Other forms of telekinesis used in Canon
- 1.14 Nightmare
- 3.16 No Rest for the Wicked
- 1.01 Pilot
- 4.22 Lucifer Rising
- 6.10 Caged Heat
- 6.14 Mannequin 3: The Reckoning
- 4.16 On the Head of a Pin
- 5.10 Abandon All Hope...
- 5.21 Two Minutes to Midnight
- 2.14 Born Under a Bad Sign
- 5.06 I Believe the Children Are Our Future
- 5.13 The Song Remains the Same
- 5.03 Free to Be You and Me
- 5.22 Swan Song