Synopsis for the Season 2 premiere which will air on 28 October:
- Walker realizes his life is at risk and confronts Captain James who confesses to him the real reason Micki went undercover. Meanwhile, the Davidsons return home which sets Abeline on edge as there is dark history between the two families. Trey almost blows Micki’s cover. Steve Robin directed the episode written by Seamus Kevin Fahey & Anna Fricke.
Find out all about Misha's new show RoadFood: Discovering America One Dish at a Time and also Some Things I Still Can’t Tell You his new book of poetry.
Supernatural Cast & Crew Information
You can contact via the following addresses :
- Jensen Ackles, c/o Management 360, 9111 Wilshire Blvd. Beverly Hills, CA 90210
- Jared Padalecki, c/o Industry Entertainment, 955 S. Carrillo Dr., 3rd Floor, LA, CA 90048
- Misha Collins, c/o UTA Plaza, Attn: Jacob Fenton / Misha Collins, 9336 Civic Center Drive, Beverly Hills, CA, 90210 USA
- Richard Speight, Jr., c/o Thruline Entertainment, 9250 Wilshire Blvd., Ground Floor, Beverly Hills, CA 90212
- Rob Benedict, c/o Thruline Entertainment, 9250 Wilshire Blvd., Ground Floor, Beverly Hills, CA 90212
- Louden Swain, Box 500, 11271 Ventura Blvd, Studio City CA 91604
Any fan is welcome to join the Supernatural Wiki - just email Jules, the Supernatural Wiki Managing Editor on firstname.lastname@example.org to get an account created, or with any queries or suggestions for the site..
The SupernaturalWiki is run by fans, for fans. We do not accept advertising. The web hosting fees and technical support for the SuperWiki are supported by donations from fans. DONATE HERE and be assured that 100% of the money you give goes directly into SuperWiki running costs.
Material on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License.
Crisis Support Network
The Crisis Support Network is a project of Random Acts in partnership with IMAlive, To Write Love on Her Arms (TWLOHA), and Pop Culture Hero Coalition, supported by the Supernatural fandom.
CLICK THROUGH HERE FOR SUPPORT OR MORE INFORMATION.
Latest News about Supernatural and our Fandom
The Ackles family on the iconic couch from Friends during a tour at Warner Brothers
Jared, Odette and Koda discuss the latest developments on My Little Pony
For all the Supernatural and fandom news as it happens follow us on Twitter @SuperWiki.
- Stay up-to-date with all the Supernatural news with the Route 66 newsletter, delivered to your inbox every six weeks. Sign up here.
News and Interviews
Kripke said he wanted Supernatural to be like a "horror movie every week", and as we approach the best holiday of the year, here's 21 Supernatural episodes that we think fit the bill!
- Salute to Supernatural Denver 2021 on 15-17 Ocotber 2021 will be the first Creation Supernatural Convention since Salute to Supernatural Las Vegas 2020. Due to a professional commitment, on 30 September, 2021 Jensen has will appear on Saturday 16 October to do the J2 Gold panel, signing autographs, doing his meet & greet and all of his solo, duo, trio and quad photo ops. Jared will appear on Sunday and do a solo general panel on the Sunday, as well as his meet and greet, autographs and all photo-ops that don't involve Jensen.
- Covid rules for the convention include having a negative COVID-19 test result, which should be taken within 36 hours of the first day attending the convention, mandatory masks inside, and there will be a thin plexiglass barrier between fans and the guest during autographs and photo ops. Plexiglass in meet and greets will be at the actor's request.
- Jason Manns is raising money to produce another Christmas Album ...with friends.
- Radio Company the band of Jensen and Steve Carlson, released their second album, Vol. 2., on May 7th. It is available on digital platforms, as well as vinyl and a CD featuring both Vol 1 and Vol 2.
- Louden Swain has a new album out called "Basement of No Hope".
- Check out our new Music Gig Calendar for upcoming concerts, outside of the convention circuit.
- Masterpost for the SPN Summer Gen challenge. It features stories, and some art, that aren’t focused on romantic or sexual relationships, which always produces a great diversity of content and form. Stories tend to be shorter (minimum length is a 1,000 words) so dive in for a tasty snack!
- Looking for a Supernatural fanfic or art challenge to take part in our read? Then check out this amazing database of over 90 Big Bangs and over 160 other types of challenges compiled by Alyndra.
- The Road So Far is an Archive of over 13,000 Supernatural fan artworks, collecting the incredible and diverse works of both active and deactivated artists from the fandom in one blog as a time capsule of talent.
- The SPN Newsletter has been going since 2006 and collates Supernatural news, fanfic and other fan projects. A great source to check out.