Synopsis for the Season 2 premiere which will air on 28 October:
- Walker realizes his life is at risk and confronts Captain James who confesses to him the real reason Micki went undercover. Meanwhile, the Davidsons return home which sets Abeline on edge as there is dark history between the two families. Trey almost blows Micki’s cover. Steve Robin directed the episode written by Seamus Kevin Fahey & Anna Fricke.
Find out all about Misha's new show RoadFood: Discovering America One Dish at a Time and also Some Things I Still Can’t Tell You his new book of poetry.
Supernatural Cast & Crew Information
You can contact via the following addresses :
- Jensen Ackles, c/o Management 360, 9111 Wilshire Blvd. Beverly Hills, CA 90210
- Jared Padalecki, c/o Industry Entertainment, 955 S. Carrillo Dr., 3rd Floor, LA, CA 90048
- Misha Collins, c/o UTA Plaza, Attn: Jacob Fenton / Misha Collins, 9336 Civic Center Drive, Beverly Hills, CA, 90210 USA
- Richard Speight, Jr., c/o Thruline Entertainment, 9250 Wilshire Blvd., Ground Floor, Beverly Hills, CA 90212
- Rob Benedict, c/o Thruline Entertainment, 9250 Wilshire Blvd., Ground Floor, Beverly Hills, CA 90212
- Louden Swain, Box 500, 11271 Ventura Blvd, Studio City CA 91604
Any fan is welcome to join the Supernatural Wiki - just email Jules, the Supernatural Wiki Managing Editor on email@example.com to get an account created, or with any queries or suggestions for the site..
The SupernaturalWiki is run by fans, for fans. We do not accept advertising. The web hosting fees and technical support for the SuperWiki are supported by donations from fans. DONATE HERE and be assured that 100% of the money you give goes directly into SuperWiki running costs.
Material on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License.
Crisis Support Network
The Crisis Support Network is a project of Random Acts in partnership with IMAlive, To Write Love on Her Arms (TWLOHA), and Pop Culture Hero Coalition, supported by the Supernatural fandom.
CLICK THROUGH HERE FOR SUPPORT OR MORE INFORMATION.
Latest News about Supernatural and our Fandom
The Ackles family on the ionic couch from Friends during a tour at Warner Brothers
Jared, Odette and Koda discuss the latest developments on My Little Pony
For all the Supernatural and fandom news as it happens follow us on Twitter @SuperWiki.
- Stay up-to-date with all the Supernatural news with the Route 66 newsletter, delivered to your inbox every six weeks. Sign up hereItalic text.
A Supernatural prequel - The Winchesters - is in development Jensen and Danneel's production company Chaos Machine Productions. The CW has given a script commitment for the project which will centre on the early life of John and Mary Winchester. Jensen will Executive Produce alongside former co-executive producer and writer for Supernatural Robbie Thompson. The series will be narrated by Dean Winchester (voiced by Jensen). Jensen said of the project:
- “After Supernatural wrapped its 15th season, we knew it wasn’t over. Because like we say in the show, ‘nothing ever really ends, does it? When Danneel and I formed Chaos Machine Productions, we knew the first story we wanted to tell was the story of John and Mary Winchester, or rather the Supernatural origin story. I always felt like my character, Dean, would have wanted to know more about his parents’ relationship and how it came to be. So I love the thought of having him take us on this journey.”
On his Instagram post, Jensen said "Can't wait to share... it's the story I've always wanted to know. We will hit the waypoints that have been set and fill in the rest in a way you never expected. "we got work to do."
- The Supernatural 15 Seasons: The Crew Member's Souvenir is a collection by Jerry Wanek of photographs from the sets and behind the scenes from 15 seasons of Supernatural. This book has over 390 pages and 850 images of the motels and diners, bars and gas stations, abandoned warehouses, Heaven and Hell and longstanding sets like Bobby's house and the Bunker. It features an introduction by Eric Kripke and messages from Jerry Wanek, Phil Sgriccia, Andrew Dabb and Bob Singer with Jared and Jensen.
- Listen to Jerry's Q and A about the book and working on Supernatural here.
- Salute to Supernatural Denver 2021 on 15-17 Ocotber 2021 will be the first Creation Supernatural Convention since Salute to Supernatural Las Vegas 2020. Due to a professional commitment, on 30 September, 2021 Jensen has will appear on Saturday 16 October to do the J2 Gold panel, signing autographs, doing his meet & greet and all of his solo, duo, trio and quad photo ops. Jared will appear on Sunday and do a solo general panel on the Sunday, as well as his meet and greet, autographs and all photo-ops that don't involve Jensen.
- Covid rules for the convention include having a negative COVID-19 test result, which should be taken within 36 hours of the first day attending the convention, mandatory masks inside, and there will be a thin plexiglass barrier between fans and the guest during autographs and photo ops. PLxiglass in meet and greets will be at the actor's request.
Our detailed entries for each entry features
- a synopsis of the episode and a full transcript of the episode.
- detailed information on the characters, creatures, lore and more
- explanation of trivia and pop culture references
- links to promotion, interviews and essays about the episode.
- Looking for a Supernatural fanfic or art challenge to take part in our read? Then check out this amazing database of over 90 Big Bangs and over 160 other types of challenges compiled by Alyndra.
- The Road So Far is an Archive of over 13,000 Supernatural fan artworks, collecting the incredible and diverse works of both active and deactivated artists from the fandom in one blog as a time capsule of talent.
- The SPN Newsletter has been going since 2006 and collates Supernatural news, fanfic and other fan projects. A great source to check out.