Stunts play a huge role on Superantural, with nearly every episode featuring a fight or chase scene.
- Lou Bollo - Stunt Coordinator
- Todd Scott - Jensen's stunt double
- Mike Carpenter - Jared's stunt double
Tales of stunts:
- on 70 year old stunt man Eddy Dono, who worked on the 1.01 Pilot
- 1.03 Dead in the Water - Jensen talks about he water stunt in this episode.
- Jared talking about his stunt double at [EyeCon April 2008]]
- Jared talks about getting a third season, stunts, and video games by TV Guide ]
- Jared filming some stunt sequences on [3.14 Long-Distance Call]]
- Jared talks about doing a stunt in 4.09 I Know What You Did Last Summer
- We actually did something really cool two nights ago. [Jensen Ackles] and I did the biggest stunt we've ever done - they built on [a soundstage] a two-story church and we were shooting this scene on the second floor and there were these big bay windows [filled with] candy glass. Jensen and I actually ran and jumped through the windows and smashed them and landed on a pad and it was like a twelve-foot drop. So before [it's] like your heart's beating and you're going, "I'm cool...no, no, no, I'm not scared. Whatever." And then it's time to do it. [Right] before, Jensen and I just looked at each other and we were like, [motions bumping fists] "Kick ass" and we went..