Well, you can call it whatever you want. Point is, you used to be strong enough to kill Alastair. Now you can't even kill a stunt-demon number three?
– Dean to Sam, 4.20 The Rapture
Stunts play a huge role on Supernatural, with nearly every episode featuring a fight or chase scene.
- Lou Bollo - Stunt Coordinator
- Todd Scott - Jensen's stunt double
- Mike Carpenter - Jared's stunt double
- All three men played themselves in the meta episode 6.15 The French Mistake.
Working with Jared and Jensen is like paradise...they have a lot of athletic ability, they're really good listeners and they're extremely intelligent, so when you tell them the parameters of something, that's what they do.
– Lou Bollo, Supernatural: The Official Companion Season 4
Tales of stunts:
- Article on 70 year old stunt man Eddy Dono, who worked on the 1.01 Pilot
- 1.03 Dead in the Water - Jensen talks about he water stunt in this episode.
- Jared talking about his stunt double at EyeCon April 2008
- Jared talks about getting a third season, stunts, and video games by TV Guide
- Jared filming some stunt sequences on 3.14 Long-Distance Call
We actually did something really cool two nights ago. [Jensen Ackles] and I did the biggest stunt we've ever done - they built on [a soundstage] a two-story church and we were shooting this scene on the second floor and there were these big bay windows [filled with] candy glass. Jensen and I actually ran and jumped through the windows and smashed them and landed on a pad and it was like a twelve-foot drop. So before [it's] like your heart's beating and you're going, "I'm cool...no, no, no, I'm not scared. Whatever." And then it's time to do it. [Right] before, Jensen and I just looked at each other and we were like, [motions bumping fists] "Kick ass" and we went..
- Jensen talks about getting injured filming the gas station scene in 4.01 Lazarus Rising
- Jensen on being buried in the opening scene of 4.01 Lazarus Rising
- Jensen talks about the sword in the stone stunt from 6.12 Like a Virgin
- Pictures of filming of a stunt in 6.03 The Third Man
- Interview with stunt woman Kylie Furneaux