Shaving People Punting Things
Shaving People, Punting Things is a series of short videos called "appateasers" produced by Phil Sgriccia, Todd Aronauer and the post-production team at Supernatural. They contain scenes or outtakes from upcoming episodes. These in-house promo videos are different from the official episode promos which are made by the CW Network without the productions input.
In a joke with fans, when a video is released, crew and cast who are on Twitter all get and email, and "spam" fandom with tweets about the video. The videos are posted on Vimeo and YouTube under accounts called Shaving People, Punting Things, which is a play on the Winchesters' mission statement: "Saving people, hunting things, the family business."
- "Family Business" (1/10/2015) Compilation of clips from first seven episodes of season eleven, set to "O Death" sung by Lisa Berry.
- "Which Way?" (27/10/2015) Outtake from 11.08 Just My Imagination.
- "Keep Grinding" (19/1/2016) Compilation of clips from 11.10 The Devil in the Details to 11.14 The Vessel, edited by John Fitzpatrick.
- "Kiss and Tell" (4/2/2016) A Valentines Day special teaser with clips from 11.13 Love Hurts set to "Heartbreak" by The James Hunter Six from the By Minute LP on Daptone Records.
- "Talking with Strangers" (11/3/2016)
- "The Internet Thinks You're Crazy" (18/3/2016) Outtake from 11.16 Safe House.
- "Sacrifico" (19/5/2016) Season eleven clips. Posted ahead of the season eleven finale.
- "Memento" (7/10/2016) Season twelve clips. Posted ahead of the season twelve premiere.
- "The Sincere Espresso" (9/11/2016) Blooper from 12.05 The One You've Been Waiting For.
- "Vault: Item #42" (7/12/2016) "Bloody Messiah" music video as heard in 12.07 Rock Never Dies.
- "See No Evil" (20/1/2017) Season twelve clips. Posted ahead of the mid-season premiere.
- "Tick Tick Tick" (13/2/2017) Promo for 12.12 Stuck in the Middle (With You).