When I joined the show and watched the first six seasons I was shocked at how emotional the story was and how I related it to emotionally. I’m a big nerd. I came for the monsters, but I stayed for the drama. So it’s certainly a challenge to come up with a new take on a monster, but with these two characters as portrayed by these two actors it’s an endless well to draw from.
– Robbie Thompson, Source
- 7.06 Slash Fiction
- 7.12 Time After Time
- 7.20 The Girl with the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo
- 8.04 Bitten
- 8.11 LARP and the Real Girl
- 8.17 Goodbye Stranger
- 8.20 Pac-Man Fever
- IMDB entry
- Writer Robbie Thompson on @rthompson1138
- Interview with Comic Book resources March 2013
- Storified tweets from Robbie and Adam Glass's trip to the Vancouver set in February 2013
- Robbie Thompson answers fan questions about 8.11 LARP and the Real Girl
- May 28th Supernatural writer Adam Glass for some story ideas for Season 9. Lots of fans responded - as well as fellow writer Robbie Thompson Read the tweets here.
- profile on Robbie at Winchester Family Business