A concept referring to forgiveness or absolution for past sins and protection from eternal damnation.
- Gloria: I know, it sounds strange. But what I did was very important. I helped him smite an evil man. I was chosen. For redemption.
- Father Gregory: Those innocent people are being offered redemption. Some people need redemption. Don't they, Sam?
- Father Reynolds: How can you call this redemption?
- Sam: Not revenge. Redemption.
- Sonny: Because these days, the system would rather incarcerate a boy than redeem him.
- Gadreel: I sat in this hole for thousands of years, thinking of nothing but redemption, of reclaiming my good name. I thought of nobody, no cause, other than my own.
- Castiel: You've been redeemed, my friend.
- Calliope: Supernatural has everything. Life. Death. Resurrection. Redemption. But above all, family. All sorts of music you can really tap your toe to. It isn't some meandering piece of genre dreck. It's... epic !
- Asmodeus: You want redemption, but you ain't never gonna get it. Your kind -- our kind -- we can't be redeemed. All we can do is spread our pain around. So no, you don't know who you are. But I do. Which is why no matter where you go, no matter what you do, you're mine.
- Lucifer: Nothing in this universe is worth my time or talent. Nothing. Humans, angels... all flawed beyond redemption.
- Gabriel: Uh... yeah. Not so much. I mean, thank you for the rescue and for the redemption arc. But, uh, I'm not really a team guy, so... I'm gonna bounce, okay? Um, but, you know, it's been, um... What's the opposite of fun? That.
- Rowena: I'm a flawed, petty, evil creature, Samuel. I don't know if I can be redeemed. But I have to try.
- Dean: You wanna be redeemed? This would be a pretty big step.
- Rowena: And you think I still can be?
- Dean: Yeah. I do.
- Sam: We both do.
- Dumah: Jack, it was a mistake. That doesn't mean that you don't deserve redemption.