Dude, you're confusing reality with porn again.
In between hunts, a Winchester has to occupy his time somehow, and that's where porn comes in:
- Busty Asian Beauties - Dean's favorite porn franchise. Features a website, as well as a print publication.
- Casa Erotica - Appears to show on every pay-per-view across the mid-West. Also used by Gabriel to pass on a message to Sam and Dean.
Samuel: Is this what you boys do? Sit around watching pornos with angels?
Castiel: We're not supposed to talk about it.
- 1.07 Hook Man: Dean picks up a porn magazine in the frat house. The name of the magazine is "Backside" and the main headline is "Bottoms Up."
- 2.04 Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things: Dean catches Sam watching the Skin Channel, which is airing Casa Erotica 4. Also when Dean and Sam are looking for a guy's zombie girlfriend, they find his basement door locked from the outside. Dean makes the comment "unless it's where he keeps his porn..."
- 2.08 Crossroad Blues: Dean asks Sam if MySpace is "some sort of porn site."
- 2.10 Hunted: Dean tells Gordon that Sam has such a conscience, he feels guilty surfing the internet for porn.
- 2.11 Playthings: Dean asks Sam to go online and "check old obits, freak accidents, that sort of thing, see if she's whacked anybody before." When Sam agrees, Dean jokes, "Don't go surfing porn, that's not the kind of whacking I mean."
- 2.15 Tall Tales: When the Trickster wants to cause discord between Dean and Sam, he freezes Sam's computer on Dean's favorite porn site, bustyasianbeauties.com.
Sam: Dude. Were you on my computer?
Dean: No.Sam: Oh really? 'Cause it's frozen now. On, uh, bustyasianbeauties.com.
- 2.21 All Hell Breaks Loose: Part One: Andy Gallagher admits that, in order to mess with a guy he didn't like, he used his powers to project images of gay porn into his mind.
- 3.05 Bedtime Stories: Dean tells Sam that he has seen a porn version of Snow White. He says, "Snow White? Ah, I saw that movie. Or the porn version anyway. There was this wicked Stepmother? Woo, she was wicked."
- 3.08 A Very Supernatural Christmas: Dean and Sam find the man who plays Father Christmas watching Christmas-themed porn while drinking liquor and smoking a bong.
- 3.08 A Very Supernatural Christmas: Dean gives Sam shaving cream and "skin mags," including an issue of Frolics with the headlines "WET! WET! WET! STEAMY XXX SHOWER ACTION" for Christmas.
- 3.10 Dream a Little Dream of Me: Dean tells Bela, "Get a room. Ah, they got the Magic Fingers, a little Casa Erotica on pay-per-view. You'll love it."
- 3.14 Long-Distance Call: Stewie Myers is on bustyasianbeauties.com when Sam and Dean, posing as telephone company officials, interrogate him. Dean recommends the platinum membership.
- 4.01 Lazarus Rising: Just after Dean is resurrected, he picks up a copy of his favorite porn magazine, Busty Asian Beauties, at a gas station.
- 4.02 Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester: Bobby has a pinup of Bo Derek in his panic room
- 4.04 Metamorphosis: Dean jokes that Sam loves research and that he "keeps it under his mattress with his K-Y."
- 4.08 Wishful Thinking: Dean and Sam follow what appear to be Bigfoot tracks to a raided liquor store, where they discover that the bigfooted thief stole liquor and porn. One of the porn magazines left on the rack is an issue of Backside. As the brothers leave the store, they see a young girl approach on her bike. When she rides past them, an issue of Busty Asian Beauties falls out of the box on her bike and lands at Dean's feet. Apparently, her animated teddy bear was the drunk, porn-obsessed culprit, and she was returning the stolen goods.
- 4.10 Heaven and Hell: Sam tells Dean that he is, "confusing reality with porn again." Later in the same episode, Dean looks in the Impala's rear-view mirror and laughs when he sees Ruby and Anna sitting together in the back seat:
- 4.17 It's a Terrible Life: One of Sam's coworkers got busted for surfing porn on the internet at work.
- 4.18 The Monster at the End of This Book: When Dean is telling Sam not to do anything that would aid in fulfilling Chuck's prophecy, he says: "I don't care what you do. Use the Magic Fingers or watch Casa Erotica on pay-per-view." As he's leaving, he also says: "Behave yourself, would you? No homework. Watch some porn."
- 5.06 I Believe the Children Are Our Future: When Jesse is causing urban legends to become reality, Dean's hairy palm may be the result of masturbating while using porn.
- 5.12 Swap Meat: When Sam is going through Gary's belongings, he finds an issue of Busty Asian Beauties.
- 5.19 Hammer of the Gods: When Sam and Dean arrive their room at the Elysian Fields Hotel, Dean is thrilled to find Casa Erotica 13 on the pay-per-view. Later in the same episode, Gabriel gives Dean a Casa Erotica 13 DVD and tells him to guard it with his life. The DVD features a secret message from Gabriel in addition to the Casa Erotica style porn.
- 6.10 Caged Heat: Castiel is introduced to porn when he watches a movie that features a classic porn trope commonly known as Pizza Boy Special Delivery. This results in the first documented "angel boner."
- 7.01 Meet the New Boss: Dean despairs of being able to stop Castiel, and seeks solace in watching "Asian cartoon porn" on his laptop. This is commonly referred to in the West as "hentai" and can include anime, manga and computer games. A popular sub-genre of hentai focuses on sex involving creatures with tentacles, and is often referred to as "tentacle porn."
- 7.03 The Girl Next Door: The title of this episode is also a hentai movie of the same name in which a man is haunted by the memory of a young woman who helped him when he was injured as a child.
- 7.12 Time After Time:
Sam: I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I hope you're watching cartoon smut, because reading Dick Roman crap over and over again is just self punishment.
Dean: It's called anime. And it's an artform.
Dean was also seen watching anime in 7.01 Meet the New Boss.
Sam: What, you going to look at more anime or are you strictly into Dick now?
Dean: Okay man, I have read this more times than the Playboy I found in Dad's duffle.Dean: Anna Nicole. Ah, the good, they die young, huh?
Sam: Anna Nicole?
Anna Nicole Smith was a model and actress who died at the age of 40 in 2007. She appeared in Playboy in 1992 and was the 1993 Playmate of the year. In 1992 Dean was 13 and Sam was 9.
Sam: I guess something happened to me this year too. I don't hunt anymore.
Dean: Yeah, and Sasha Grey's gone legit.
Sam: Nothing...she did a Soderbergh film...
Sasha Grey is famous hardcore porn star. Her first non-porn feature was The Girlfriend Experience by renowned director Steven Soderbergh in 2009.
- 8.10 Torn and Frayed: When Cas asks Dean for help, Dean open his laptop and it displays Bustyasianbeauties.com. Embarrassed, he covers it from Cas while he shuts it down.
Sam: But the medical examiner said his body showed clear signs of belladonna poisoning.
Charlie and Dean: The pornstar?
Sam: The poison.
Belladonna is a porn star actor and producer. Amongst her films is My Ass Is Haunted.
- 8.17 Goodbye Stranger: Dean finds a copy of Voluptuous Asian Lovelies in the Men of Letters Bunker. It's a first edition which Dean lets slip to Sam he knows would sell for a large amount on eBay.
- 8.22 Clip Show: At a convenience store, Castiel buys things he knows Dean likes: beef jerky, beer, a copy of Busty Asian Beauties, toilet paper. This issue of Busty Asian Beauties contains "Pillow Book Love Secrets." Cas tries to buy pie, but of course to no avail, continuing the running gag in which Dean never gets his pie.
- 9.04 Slumber Party: While searching for the key to Oz in Dean's bedroom, Charlie remarks how Dean has his vintage porn (Voluptuous Asian Lovelies) meticulously organized. Tweeting during the broadcast of the episode, Felicia Day said "There was actual porn in that box and I was like "WHOAH THIS IS PORNY 70S PORN!" (Source).
- 9.08 Rock and a Hard Place: Dean and Sam join a church purity group as part of a hunt, and Dean recognizes the counselor. She is Suzy Lee now, but she used to be known as Carmelita star of such Casa Erotica classics such as Cabana Nights and Tequila Bun Rise. Dean and Suzy proceed to seduce each other with some porn worthy dialogue:
Dean: The scene with the tacos, it made me want to join a mariachi band just to be near you.
Suzy: You're not like... the other guys in town, are you? You're kind of a... bad boy.
Dean: I don't know. Why don't you ask me that in Spanish?
Suzy: ¿Eres un chico malo?
- 9.16 Blade Runners: In return for his help, Sam and Dean let Crowley out of the dungeon to relax in the library with a scotch and a copy of Busty Asian Beauties.
- 10.01 Black: Dean is reading a copy of a Busty Asian Beauties magazine, when a demon tries to kill him. When Sam is interviewing the clerk who witnessed Dean kill the demon, the clerk Mickey refers to Dean as "porn guy."
Sam: When 'porn guy' came in did he say anything?
Mickey: Where's the porn?