The term arised (probably first on Facebook) from Richard's Pepsi Max commercials, especially after his appearance at Salute to Supernatural Chicago 2010, where he was completely dressed in Pepsi Max clothes, and after the second very Trickster-like Pepsi ad.
Due to the success of the commercials and the huge fan reaction to Richard (mostly online). Pepsi MAX decided to call him back for several more advertisements and promotional videos between 2010 and 2012.
- Display King (feat. Snoop Dogg)
- The Winning Formula (feat. Mark Sanchez)
- Behind the Scenes Footage with Snoop Dogg and Richard
- Richard at NFL Thanksgiving
- Facebook video Richard about the 3rd Pepsi Max commercial
- A Christmas Story from Snoop Dogg with Richard
- NFL Commercial - Combine
- NFL Commercial - Draft
- Cooking with Snoop: Super Bowl Edition
- Build It
- Clubhouse in the Corn
- Road Trip to the Race Track (feat. Jeff Gordon)
- Locker Room (feat. New York Jets, Mark Sanchez, Rex Ryan)
- Pick Yourself Up
- Want to win Pepsi MAX for Life?
- Behind the scenes sneak peek into upcoming Papa John's Pepsi Max Commercial!