Motels: Season 7
This page is currently being developed by a single author. Editing by others may cause a conflict of information.
If you'd still like to contribute, see the discussion page.
The places Sam and Dean stay during each episode provides a very important backdrop to each episode. Whether they stay in a motel, squat, stay at Bobby's or sleep in the car, it serves to remind us of their nomadic existence. The sets are always excellent, with wonderful attention to detail, the work of Production Designer Jerry Wanek and Art Director John Marcynuk.
The motels in particular have become a signature of the show with each one have a different theme and the set detail often containing in-jokes that only the most dedicated fan will get. Jensen said of the motel rooms: "Jerry Wanek's just a crazy guy, and likes to use his talents when he gets the ability to, and the motel rooms are his passion. source."
This entry also lists places the boys travel to in each episode.
- Jensen talks about the motel sets - June 2008.
- Motel and Inns of Supernatural: Season 1 picspam by Bellanut
- Gimme Shelter: Motel and Inns of Supernatural: Season 2 picspam by Bellanut
- Gimme Shelter: Motel and Inns of Supernatural: Season 3 by Bellanut
- Wherever I Lay My Hat: Accommodation of Supernatural: Season 4 by Ash48
- You Can Check Out Anytime You Like: Season 5 Accommodations by Ash48
- But You Can Never Leave: Season 6 Accommodations by Ash48
- Love Shack fanvid by Ash48