Anyway, i'll think of you as friends not followers. But then again, maybe minions is a better term... I'll percolate.
– @mishacollins 2:07 PM May 13th from web, Twitter
Misha Collins joined Twitter (@mishacollins) on May 12, 2009. He soon attracted a large number of followers, whom he decided to call his minions, a collective term happily adopted by fans. He occasionally refers to himself as their Overlord.
- On occasion Misha has instructed minions to bring certain objects to conventions such as eggs at Salute to Supernatural Vancouver 2009 or turnips at Asylum 5 2010.
- Misha's Minions Group on Facebook
- Minions of Misha website
- Misha's Minions website
- Misha's minions on LJ
- Misha's Minions on My Space
Minions in fandom
- A Minion's video update on our Mission by little mckay
- Misha's Minion Army Promotional Campaign by little mckay
- Misha Collins: Minion Recruitment Advert by @Manic_Minion
- "Luv Song" a fan vid by danegen about the crack relationship between fandom and Misha.
- Cafepress shop with Misha's Minions t-shirts by @readora
- King Misha and the Pit of Despairis a fairy tale based on Misha's Tweets and the Minions of Misha (M.o.M.) by autumn_lilacs
- Tales From The Krip Episode 6: Twitter Con is a crack filled fanfic based on Misha's Twitters and features his Minions