Maureen Ryan is a TV critic. A casual watcher of the show in the third season, Maureen became an enthusiastic fan as the fourth season started. At the time her blog was The Watcher for the Chicago Tribune. As of 1 September 2010, Maureen became the TV Critic at AOL TV.
Maureen did episode reviews as well as interviews with cast and crew. Ryan moderated the Supernatural panel at Comic Con 2009 and attended the Salute to Supernatural Chicago 2009. In March 2011, Maureen moderated the Supernatural panel at the 2011 Paley Fest.
She stopped recapping Supernatural in November 2011.
- All Supernatural related articles
- January 2009 Tribute to Kim Manners
- August 2009 In-depth Interview with Kripke
- September 2009 Jim beaver and Kripke talk about Season 5
- November 2009 Misha Collins and Jim Beaver interviews
- February 2010 LOST and Supernatural have they become the same show?
- August 2010 interview with Sera Gamble at TCAs
- January 2011 Interview with Sera Gamble