The Wayward Sisters (from left) Brianna Buckmaster, Yadira Guevara Prip, Kim Rhodes, Kathryn Newton, Kat Ramdeen and Clark Backo. Photo collage from Elle magazine
13.10 Wayward Sisters will air on 18th January. The episode is directed by Phil Sgriccia; Written by Bob Berens and Andrew Dabb.
The hashtags to use are #waywardsisters and #supernatural
Here's the episode description:
When Sam and Dean go missing, Jody Mills calls Claire Novak, the rebellious rogue hunter, and tells her it is time to come home – they need to find the Winchesters. Claire returns and reunites with Alex Jones, who has stayed behind with Jody and tries to balance a “normal” life with being a part time hunter. While Jody is happy to have Claire home again, she’s plagued by Patience’s disturbing vision involving her adopted daughter. Claire and Alex search for Kaia Nieves, the dream walker responsible for opening the rift that Sam and Dean went through, as she holds the key to their whereabouts. Jody calls her friend, Donna Hanscum, to round out the team and the women head off on the most important hunt of their lives.
Wayward Sisters is a concept that was sparked by Supernatural and grew within the fandom into a call for a female-led series and a much larger movement promoting positive female representation in Supernatural and other media, and the idea of fans supporting each other.
At the end of 9.19 Alex Annie Alexis Ann, Sheriff Jody Mills took Alex Jones, a young woman who had been held captive by a nest of vampires, home to live her. Later, in 10.20 Angel Heart, Claire Novak is reunited with her mother Amelia Novak only to then tragically lose her. Sam, Dean and Castiel, also send her to Jody Mills while she heals. As she leaves she says "This is some sort of halfway house for wayward girls?", and the idea was born among the fandom of Sheriff Donna Hanscum and Jody running a home for young women as a spin-off.
On June 20th 2017, it was announced that Supernatural's Season 13 would feature a backdoor pilot for a spin-off series called "Wayward Sisters", that would tell the story of "Sheriff Jody Mills and a group of troubled young women, all of them orphaned by supernatural tragedy. Under Mills’ training and protection, the women will emerge as a supreme monster-fighting force."
The series is being launched through a four episode story arc in Season 13 of Supernatural in the following episodes 13.03 Patience , 13.09 The Bad Place, 13.10 Wayward Sisters and 13.11 Breakdown.
Appearing in Wayward Sisters will be Jody Mills, Donna Hanscum, Claire Novak and Alex Jones.
Two new characters have been introduced:
In anticipation of the return of Supernatural for 2018, the Post-Production team has produced a new Shaving People Punting Things video called Siamo Tormati ("We're Back") with a peek at upcoming episodes. it includes the first look at Danneel Ackles as Sister Jo.
Airdates will be added as they are confirmed.
Social Media Accounts
Jared and Tom on the slopes from @nowandgen
For a guide to the social media accounts for the cast, crew and people associated with Supernatural, as well as major media and fansites see our Social Media Directory.
Supernatural Cast & Crew
- Please be aware if you don't instruct couriers you will cover customs/duty on shipments the studio can't accept delivery.
Supernatural Films Inc.
8085 Glenwood Drive
The writing team of Supernatural
c/o Holly Ollis
Warner Bros Television
4000 Warner Blvd
Burbank, CA 91522
You can contact via the following addresses :
- Jensen Ackles, c/o Management 360, 9111 Wilshire Blvd. Beverly Hills, CA 90210
- Jared Padalecki, c/o Industry Entertainment, 955 S. Carrillo Dr., 3rd Floor, LA, CA 90048
- Misha Collins, c/o 1920 N. Hillhurst #170 Los Angeles, CA 90027
- Mark Sheppard, c/o 14431 Ventura Blvd #606, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
- Richard Speight, Jr., c/o Thruline Entertainment, 9250 Wilshire Blvd., Ground Floor, Beverly Hills, CA 90212
- Rob Benedict, c/o think tank management, 1416 N. La Brea Avenue, Los Angeles CA 90028
- Louden Swain, Box 500, 11271 Ventura Blvd, Studio City CA 91604
- Briana Buckmaster, PO BOX 1087, Gibsons, BC V0N1V0, Canada
- Gil McKinney, c/o Framework Entertainment, 9057 Nemo St, Ste C, West Hollywood, CA 90069
Our own #SPNFamily member, US figure skating champ @bradie_tennell, is heading to the OLYMPICS! To celebrate, @jensenackles, @jarpad, & I are performing #SPNonIce on set! (This is our version of the triple-sow-cow.) Posted by Misha 17th January 2018
For all the Supernatural news as it happens follow us on Twitter @SuperWiki.
- Supernatural returns to PaleyFest in 2018! One of the few shows to have repeat invitations to the TV festival of the Paley Centre for Media , it is the only show to have three panels while it is still on the air! Tickets details are here. Check out our PaleyFest entry for reports on the show's 2006 and 2011 panels.
Fandom and Cast Projects
The The Family Business brewery owned by Jensen, Danneel and her family opened on 10th January.
Crisis Support Network
The Crisis Support Network is a project of Random Acts in partnership with IMAlive, To Write Love on Her Arms (TWLOHA), and Pop Culture Hero Coalition, supported by the Supernatural fandom.
This initiative provides:
- Training opportunities for fan volunteers who wish to be crisis responders in their spare time,
- Immediate access to support lifelines for fans in crisis,
- Local community resources for those needing additional support or information, and
- Training programs for those affected by cyberbullying (coming in 2017).
CLICK THROUGH HERE FOR SUPPORT OR MORE INFORMATION.
Content Notes: This entry endeavours to provide some information on the content of Supernatural episodes and this website, that can be used to assist fans in curating their experience of the Show and our fandom, and the Supernatural Wiki. This list is by no means exhaustive.
Any fan is welcome to join the Supernatural Wiki - simply sign up and dive in! You can contact Jules, the Supernatural Wiki Managing Editor on firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries or suggestions for the site, or for help with editing.
The SupernaturalWiki is run by fans, for fans. We do not accept advertising. The web hosting fees and technical support for the SuperWiki are supported by donations from fans. [paypal.me/SupernaturalWiki DONATE HERE] and be assured that 100% of the money you give goes directly into SuperWiki running costs.
Material on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License.