Check put Season 13 Spoilers for all the teasers from Comic-Con 2017 !
Airdates will be added as they are confirmed.
Social Media Accounts
For a guide to the social media accounts for the cast, crew and people associated with Supernatural, as well as major media and fansites see our Social Media Directory.
Content Notes: This entry endeavours to provide some information on the content of Supernatural episodes and this website, that can be used to assist fans in curating their experience of the Show and our fandom, and the Supernatural Wiki. This list is by no means exhaustive.
Any fan is welcome to join the Supernatural Wiki - simply sign up and dive in! You can contact Jules, the Supernatural Wiki Managing Editor on email@example.com with any queries or suggestions for the site, or for help with editing.
Material on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License.
Supernatural Cast & Crew
- Please be aware if you don't instruct couriers you will cover customs/duty on shipments the studio can't accept delivery.
Supernatural Films Inc.
8085 Glenwood Drive
The writing team of Supernatural
c/o Holly Ollis
Warner Bros Television
4000 Warner Blvd
Burbank, CA 91522
You can contact via the following addresses :
- Jensen Ackles, c/o Management 360, 9111 Wilshire Blvd. Beverly Hills, CA 90210
- Jared Padalecki, c/o Industry Entertainment, 955 S. Carrillo Dr., 3rd Floor, LA, CA 90048
- Misha Collins, c/o 1920 N. Hillhurst #170 Los Angeles, CA 90027
- Mark Sheppard, c/o 14431 Ventura Blvd #606, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
- Richard Speight, Jr., c/o Thruline Entertainment, 9250 Wilshire Blvd., Ground Floor, Beverly Hills, CA 90212
- Rob Benedict, c/o think tank management, 1416 N. La Brea Avenue, Los Angeles CA 90028
- Louden Swain, Box 500, 11271 Ventura Blvd, Studio City CA 91604
- Briana Buckmaster, PO BOX 1087, Gibsons, BC V0N1V0, Canada
- Gil McKinney, c/o Framework Entertainment, 9057 Nemo St, Ste C, West Hollywood, CA 90069
Stronger Than Storms is a fundraiser set up in response to Hurricane Harvey, a tropical cyclone that hit Texas on the 26th August causing catastrophic flooding. Supernatural has a special connection with the state, as both Jared and Jensen were born and still live in the state. On 27th August, the The Family Business Brew Company owned by Jensen, Danneel and her brother Gino set up a flood and hurricane relief in partnership with Random Acts. The Ackles Family contributed $50k to the effort. In less than 48 hours over $200,000 had been raised. As of 1st September $358,000 had been raised. After a week the project teamed with the CW Network, and the stars of other shows began promoting the fundraiser. As other hurricanes hit the southern U.S., the fundraiser expanded to provide support to those communities.
You can donate to the fund here.
In addition, Stronger Than Storms paired with Pop and Suki and produced a Paperclip Chain necklace, as symbol of the support and unity. All proceeds go to Stronger Than Storms, a campaign by Family Business Beer Co and Random Acts. As of 20/9 over $30,000 had been raised.
Through Random Acts funds will be distrbuted to Americares, Texas Diaper Bank, Bastrop County Long Term Recovery Team and the SPCA of Texas
Coverage of the fundraising was reported in the media:
The SPNFamily also assisted the Coast Guard saving over 3,000 people through updates to the rescue database. GISHWHES supporters also opened their homes to people who needed shelter.
NEWS, INTERVIEWS AND ARTICLES
For all the Supernatural news as it happens follow us on Twitter @SuperWiki.
Fandom and Cast Projects, Official Merchandise and more
The Crisis Support Network is a project of Random Acts in partnership with IMAlive, To Write Love on Her Arms (TWLOHA), and Pop Culture Hero Coalition, supported by the Supernatural fandom.
This initiative provides:
- Training opportunities for fan volunteers who wish to be crisis responders in their spare time,
- Immediate access to support lifelines for fans in crisis,
- Local community resources for those needing additional support or information, and
- Training programs for those affected by cyberbullying (coming in 2017).
CLICK THROUGH HERE FOR SUPPORT OR MORE INFORMATION.