Jeremy Carver joined Supernatural in season three as a writer and also worked as a story editor, gaining a co-producer credit in season five. Jeremy does the commentary on 4.03 In the Beginning with Eric Kripke, and also features in the Mythologies special feature of the Season 4 DVD.
Source It was announced on April 4], 2012 that Jeremy would return to Supernatural as co-showrunner and executive producer with Bob Singer, as a replacement for Sera Gamble, who was leaving Supernatural to work on developing other projects.
In November 2014, it was announced that Carver would executive produce and write a pilot for NBC based on the 2000 sci-fi thriller Frequency. The movie featured a father and son who contact each other across time to solve a crime. There is no word what the commitment means for Carver's role on Supernatural.
- 3.04 Sin City
- 3.08 A Very Supernatural Christmas
- 3.11 Mystery Spot with Emily McLaughlin (story)
- 3.14 Long-Distance Call
- 4.03 In the Beginning
- 4.11 Family Remains
- 4.15 Death Takes a Holiday
- 4.20 The Rapture
- 5.03 Free to Be You and Me
- 5.08 Changing Channels
- 5.15 Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid
- 5.18 Point of No Return
- 8.01 We Need to Talk About Kevin
- 8.23 Sacrifice
- 9.01 I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here
- 9.23 Do You Believe in Miracles?
- 10.01 Black