Jeffrey Dean Morgan
"OK," Morgan says, "let's look at WB casting for a second, because there's no way I could be the father of Jensen unless I was a dad at 12. That's just WB. That's how they cast stuff."I'm 12 years older than Jensen in reality, but I'm like 25 years older than him in intelligence, so it works out. I'm not that old, dang it. I feel like [Jensen and Jared] are my brothers more than my boys. You're making me feel like an old person, all of a sudden. I'm not even 40 yet -- give me a break."
JDM and Jared and Jensen have kept in contact. All have expressed the desire to work together again, although as Morgan's star rises that is becoming more difficult.
- It has a crazy fan base that refuses to let John Winchester go. It would make more sense to bring him back from the dead on a show called Supernatural than Grey’s Anatomy, and Grey’s managed to do it… I would never say no. Do I think it’s going to happen? I do not. But I would go back. Jeffrey Dean Morgan in Entertainment Weekly #1201
- “Yeah, I don’t know how you bring me back now, I think the mythology is so huge- but I’ve always said, that’s the one show that I would go back and do. I am dear friends with Jared and Jensen. I truly love them and think they’re two of the coolest guys I’ve ever known in this business, and I would love to go back and find some sort of closure with that character.” Jeffrey Dean Morgan on whether he would consider reappearing as John Winchester (Supernatural Magazine, May/June 2012)
In March 2012 Jeffrey told Entertainment Weekly:
- "It'd be fun to go back," he told Entertainment Weekly. "But I don't think it will ever happen." Morgan added that he would be happy to reprise his role if he was approached.
- "My stance always is, I would love to come back," he said. "In fact, they have trashed John so fuuking much on that show that I would like to come back just to set the record straight the real way.
- "I'm not that bad of a dad. I saved my kids. I went to hell to save my kids. How bad can I be, people? But there are a couple of storylines that I'd like to resolve and more importantly those people mean a lot to me."
Full name: Jeffrey Dean Morgan
Born: Friday, April 22, 1966 (Seattle, Washington)
Status: Jeff was introduced to his partner Hilarie Burton in 2009 bY Jensen and Danneel. Danneel and Hilarie had worked togetehr on One Tree Hill. The couple have a son Augustus "Gus", born March 2010. Jeff also has a child with ex-girlfriend Sherrie Rose whom Morgan became aware in March 2009, when the child was four years old.
Jeff's acting career started almost by chance. He previously was oriented towards a career in graphic design, then went to LA with a friend, and never left. He had a divergence of opinion with the production team of The Burning Zone, which lead to him leaving the show. After that, his career went on with a slow pace, Jeff appeared in many TV series and a few films, but it all came together in 2004/2005, with Jeff appearing in Weeds, Supernatural and Grey's Anatomy in the same year. In all three shows, he played dead, dying and soon-to-be-dead characters. Since then he has appeared in a number of movies including The Watchman and The Losers.
In 2012 he is starring as Ike Evans in the TV series Magic City.
Jeff in Fandom
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on IMDB
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on Wikipedia
- Morgan Maniacs Fan site (exclusive interviews from Jeff's films' directors and such)
- JDMorgan Info Fan site (pics and info onJeff early years)
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan Fans Fan site (always updated with the latest news)
- jdmorgan net Fan site (active forum, clips gallery)