Glenwood Springs Psychiatric Hospital (GSPH)
Glenwood Springs Psychiatric Hospital (GSPH) was located somwhere in the state of Oklahoma. Apparently this crazy ward was infected and infested with a Wraith. This wraith apparently, likes to absorb brain matter from a person’s body. In order for this to happen the wraith had to feed on the brain through a thin pointed protrusion that emerges from her wrist which she inserts into the brain.
Hospital Staff and patients that reside at this particular hospital
- Dr Fuller- was one of the Psych ward counselors and was a staff member of Glenwood Springs Psychiatric Hospital. Sometime in the year of 2010 he met up with the Winchester brothers. After an unnatural discussion he had with them, he decided to place both Dean and Sam under psychiatric help. In doing this Sam and Dean had to stay at the psych ward for a few days.
- Dr Erica Cartwright- was a doctor who worked at GSPH.
- Wendy - was a very attractive woman, she seemed to enjoy flirting and making out with the hot staff members of GSPH, and apparently with patients as well, as she did with Dean and Sam Winchester.
- Karla- was apparently a staff member at Glenwood Springs Psychiatric Hospital, she was apparently hired for the job sometime in the year of 2010, and this is very ironic because this was then the wraith attacks started. It was eventually reveled that she was a wraith, who went under the name Karla. Apparently this wraith attacked many upon many of patients.
- Martin Creaser- was a hunter who saved John Winchester's life many times. He apparently stopped hunting after an incident in Albuquerque, which Sam and Dean knew about. The details of what happened are not revealed.
- Dean Winchester- was temporarily a patient at GSPH. Apparently when Karla touched Dean, she put him under a wraith spell which made him go insane and over time he became more crazy. Her spell apparently, made him dizzy at times, and on occasions he seemed to have hallucinations.
- Sam Winchester- was temporarily a patient at GSPH.
Apparently when Karla touched Sam, she put him under a wraith spell which made him go insane and over time he became more crazy. After having a conversation with Sam, Dean, at first thought Sam was just drunk. This insanity was eventually made clear to dean, that in-fact Sam was under the Wraiths spell.