Ghostfacers Web Series
|Title||Ghostfacers Web Series|
|First aired||April 15, 2010-May 13, 2010|
|Directed by|| Todd Aronauer|
|Written by|| A.J. Buckley|
|« Previous Episode | Next Episode »|
In March 2010, it was announced ten Ghostfacers webisodes would be produced. Source
The Webseries premiered at cwtv.com on April 15th 2010. It is produced by Wonderland Sound and Vision in association with Studio 2.0 and Space Zombie Films - executive produced by McG, Peter Johnson, Jeff Grosvenor, Eric Kripke, and Phil Sgriccia and produced by Patrick J. Doody and Chris Valenziano.
The series was also co-directed by Buckley, Doody, Valenziano and Wester along with Todd Aronauer, who has served as a producer on Supernatural since the pilot.
The first two episodes will launch on April 15, followed by two additional episodes each Thursday for the next four weeks, for a total of 10 episodes. Each episode is approximately three to four minutes in length. On Monday, June 7, all 10 episodes of “Ghostfacers” will migrate from CWTV.com to TheWB.com.
In June 2010, producer Patrick Doody and Warner Brothers submit Ghostfacers' Webisode #3 for the Outstanding Special Class - Short Format Live Action Entertainment Programs category for the Emmy Awards. Source.
- 1 The Case of the Showcase Slasherface
- 1.1 Episode One - "Meet the Facers"
- 1.2 Episode Two - "The Grand Showcase"
- 1.3 Episode Three - "The Big Break"
- 1.4 Episode Four - "CSI: Maggie"
- 1.5 Episode Five - "Dead Time"
- 1.6 Episode Six - "Finishing the Job"
- 1.7 Episode Seven - "The Comeback"
- 1.8 Episode Eight - "Cutting Room Floor"
- 1.9 Episode Nine - "Shattered"
- 1.10 Episode Ten - "Why We Fight"
- 2 Promotion
- 3 Videos from the Premiere
The Case of the Showcase Slasherface
- The series was originally aired on The CW website.
- The series appeared as an extra on the Season 5 DVD and Blu-Ray
- Ghostfacers Web Series (transcript)
Episode One - "Meet the Facers"
We meet the team along with new intern Dave, who is soon replaced by Ambyr
Episode Two - "The Grand Showcase"
The team take on a new case - the haunting of The Grand Showcase Theatre by actress Janet Meyers.
Episode Three - "The Big Break"
Episode Four - "CSI: Maggie"
The team find the screen test of Janet Meyers. The work out that she is not trapped in the mirror - like Bloody Mary which Maggie said she read about in a "cheesy Carver Edlund book" - but they will need mirrors to face her.
Episode Five - "Dead Time"
The facers place mirrors throughout the theater to record the image of Janet Meyers.
Episode Six - "Finishing the Job"
The team works out a plan to help the restless spirit of Janet Meyers move on.
Episode Seven - "The Comeback"
Spruce performs a cleansing ritual to put the spirit of Janet Meyers to rest.
Episode Eight - "Cutting Room Floor"
Ed comes face to face with Janet Meyers who cuts Ambyr's throat. Ed realizes that the mirrors are what is keeping Janet there and the Ghostfacers smash the mirrors, putting her to rest.
Episode Nine - "Shattered"
Ed makes a hard decision.
Episode Ten - "Why We Fight"
Is this the end for The Ghostfacers?
- Ghostfacers Website
- Interview about Ghostfacers web series
- Sneak peek of Ghostfacers web series
- Interview leading up to web series premiere
- Ghostfacers webseries with dreadcentral
- Pictures from the Ghostfacers premiere including Jim Beaver
- Interview with Ghostfacers by fearnet
- AJ and Travis talk about the origins of the web series with tubefilter.tv
- AJ and Travis at the Streamy Awards