37.269175, -119.306607, California, USA - 1.01 Pilot ("Jericho")
38.997936, -105.55089, Colorado, USA - 1.02 Wendigo ("Black Water Ridge")
44.0406766,-88.7294068, Omro, Wisconsin, USA - 1.03 Dead in the Water ("Lake Manitoc")
41.889347, -91.714611, The Eastern Iowa, USA - 1.07 Hookman ("Eastern Iowa University")
35.960223, -96.459961, Oklahoma, USA - 1.08 Bugs ("Oasis Plains")
39.766555, -86.441236, Indiana, USA - 1.11 Scarecrow ("Burkittsville")
44.933696, -89.208984, Wisconsin, USA - 1.18 Something Wicked ("Fort Douglas")
40.365159, -82.669415, Ohio, USA - 3.04 Sin City ("Elizabethville")
39.840177, -96.632996, Kansas, USA - 7.02 Hello, Cruel World (Stockville)
- 1.01 Pilot - Jericho, California
- 1.02 Wendigo - Black Water Ridge, Colorado
- 1.03 Dead in the Water - Lake Manitoc, Wisconsin
- 1.07 Hook Man - Eastern Iowa University - "Eastern Iowa University" is a fictional location created by scifi author Stephen Bury. source
- 1.08 Bugs - Oasis Plains, Oklahoma; Atoka Valley - Oasis Plains is "about 60 miles from Sapulpa, OK"
- 1.11 Scarecrow - Burkittsville, Indiana - Possibly a reference to Burkittsville, Maryland, in which the film The Blair Witch Project is set.
- 1.18 Something Wicked - Fort Douglas, Wisconsin
- 1.20 Dead Man's Blood 1.21 Salvation - Manning, Colorado - This is where Daniel Elkins lived.
- 1.21 Salvation & 1.22 Devil's Trap - Salvation, Iowa
- 2.21 All Hell Breaks Loose: Part One & 2.22 All Hell Breaks Loose: Part Two - Cold Oak, South Dakota - A town so haunted it was abandoned (according to Sam).
- 3.04 Sin City - Elizabethville, Ohio - Sam describes Elizabethville as "half-dead factory town in the rust belt".
- 4.18 The Monster at the End of This Book - Kripke's Hollow - As seen on the menus in the diner. A reference to Eric Kripke and probably a shout out to Star's Hollow from Gilmore Girls, in which Jared played Dean Forrester.
- 6.22 The Man Who Knew Too Much - Bootbock, Kansas - The location of Castiel and Crowley's hideout, and where they plan to open a door to Purgatory. The full address that Balthazar gives Dean is 221 Piermont Ave, Bootbock, Kansas.
- 7.01 Meet the New Boss - Bootbock, Kansas - Again, they travel to Castiel and Crowley's old hideout to open a door to Purgatory.
- 7.02 Hello, Cruel World - Bootbock, Kansas - They begin the episode at Castiel and Crowley's old hideout.