Dean's Cell Phone
In Phantom Traveler, Dean's cell phone number is given: 1-866-907-3235, and is of now not active. If you phoned the number early in the season, the following messages (spoken by Jensen Ackles) would play:
- Message 1:
"This is Dean Winchester. If this is an emergency, leave a message. If you're calling about 11-2-83, please page me with your coordinates."
- Message 2:
"Dad, we really need to hear from you. Leave me a message, text me, check your jwinchester1246 gmail. Anything. We have new info."
Dean has owned a Motorola i850, a LH slide phone, and an unidentified flip phone. As of 6.14 Mannequin 3: The Reckoning, Dean owns a Nokia N78. The display image seems to be of his legs up on a table. In 7.17 The Born-Again Identity Dean's phone number is 785-555-0128.
Side note: In real life, Jared has twice tweeted the number (778)237-3022. He eventually stated that it is the number to a prop phone that was used by Dean on set.
In 9.02 Devil May Care Kevin answers what is supposedly Dean's previous phone, which he retrieves from a box of spare phones. It looks to be a Blackberry slider, like the BlackBerry Torch 9800.
- 1 Dean's Cell Phone in use
- 1.1 Season One
- 1.2 Season Nine
- 1.3 Season Eleven
- 2 See also
- 3 External links
Dean's Cell Phone in use
- While they go through the trunk of the Impala at Sam's dorm, Dean holds up his phone and plays a voice mail for Sam. It's from their dad and contains Electronic Voice Phenomenon.
- As Dean is leaving to get food, the police see him and start approaching. He uses his phone to call Sam and warn him that the police are on to them.
- Dean gets a call from Jerry Panowski, asking for help. He tells him he was helped by him and his dad a couple years back when he had a Poltergeist. Later he calls Dean again to let him know about Chuck Lambert. As the boys are leaving he explains he got Dean's number from his dad's voicemail. Dean calls his dad's phone and they listen to the new message.
- Dean calls Larry Pike and pretends to be Travis Weaver with Oklahoma Gas and Power to try to get him to leave his home. Larry realizes it's not Travis and asks who's calling, so Dean hangs up.
- Dean lies to Sam saying he needs to go to the bathroom in order to try to call their dad again. He gets his voicemail and leaves him a message to call him back, because this time they're at their old house.
- Deans phone starts ringing in the motel room and he has trouble locating it. When he finds it in the pile of clothes on the bed, it's a text message of coordinates from an unavailable number.
- Dean discusses the events occurring in Burkittsville with Sam while driving the to the local community college.
- When Dean can't stop Layla from going up on stage, he yells fire to clear the tent and calls Sam to tell him he stopped Roy.
- Dean gets a call from Cassie while stopped at a gas station and tells Sam they're heading to Missouri for a case.
- Dean gets a call from Sam while researching with Cassie regarding the case.
- Dean calls Sam for help to lose the ghost truck. Sam says he needs a minute and hangs up. Seconds later Sam calls back and Dean answers to be given driving directions to a specific church.
- Dean calls Sam, who's sitting outside Meg's place watching her, to give him the news that her background checks out after a little research. Then they discuss the case.
- Dean sticks a spoon in Sam's mouth, who is sleeping shotgun in the impala at the time, and then pulls out his phone to photograph the prank while driving.
- Dean is at the hospital with Asher and his mom as he gets a call from Sam about leads on the case.
- While settling into their motel room, Dean takes out his phone, dials a couple numbers and holds it out to Sam telling him to, "Call her", meaning Sarah Blake at the auction house.
- Dean gets a call from Sam after he and Sarah are locked into Evelyn's house. Sam tells Dean the ghost is actually Melanie Merchant and they quickly form a plan save him and Sarah. Dean waits on hold as Sam puts the phone down to search for iron, and the ghost attacks. When Sam picks it back up, Dean asks if they are okay. Sarah tells Sam to explain to Dean about the antique dolls at the auction and Dean heads to the mausoleum.
- Dean calls Sam back to make sure they are okay after visiting the mausoleum.
- When the boys return to their motel room after saving the Holt family, Dean's tries to contact their dad, with no success. After talking to Sam, Dean tries him again, but Meg answers John's phone.
- Dean is in the hospital room with Sam and Ezekiel when his cell rings and he steps outside to answer. Castiel is on the other end, calling from a gas station. This is the first time that Dean has spoken to Castiel since the angels fell. Castiel explains that Metatron tricked him and Dean explains that Sam is dying; also that Ezekiel is helping him, of which Castiel approves. Dean tells Castiel to make his way to the bunker without helping the other angels, then he hangs up.
- Dean takes out his cell to check if he has signal after Kevin tells him that his cell lost signal and he was trapped in the bunker.
- Dean is taking to Irv about the angels and calls them ‘monsters with good PR’
- Dean uses his phone to call Kevin when he is asked to talk to his supervisor. Kevin panic’s at first but end’s up out smarting the sergeant and saying the now infamous line ‘Cause I’m Kevin freaking Solo’
- Dean’s old cell rings in a box of old phones, Kevin answers it and Abaddon is on the other end looking for Dean.
- Dean uses his phone to record and playback a message on loop saying, “Come and get it, you dicks!” to outsmart the demons after them.
- Dean's phone rings, saving him from having to look through the Encyclopedias of Extinct Languages with Sam and Kevin. It is Castiel calling him from the Gas n' Sip where he is working, to inform Dean of a possible hunt.
- Sam calls Dean, who is standing by the Impala with coffee with an update on the languages situation.
- Dean takes a call while talking to Castiel; he answers as Agent Lee Ermey and gets information about another kill from an officer.
- Dean takes another call from an office to inform him that there was only one set of DNA at the crime scene.
- Sam and Dean have another situation update phone conversation, this time Dean is in the Impala waiting outside the house that Castiel is babysitting in.
- Dean’s phone starts ringing, Sam looks annoyed but answers it. A man on the other end asks for a Dee-dawg, to which Sam replies, “I’m sorry, there’s no, uh, there’s no Dee-dawg, uh...”, but Dean grabs the phone before he can finish and says, “Hey Sonny.” Dean listens to ‘Sonny’ and then reassures him that they’ll “check it out” .
- Dean’s phone rings when he is in a restaurant with Sam, it's Sonny again, informing him of another murder.
- Dean’s cell rings while he is driving along in the Impala with Sam, it is Sheriff Jody Mills. After introductions Dean puts his phone on speaker so that Sam can join the conversation. Jody tells them about a possible hunt near Sioux falls.
- Dean is with his fantasy women and she has just taken off her hoodie, leaving her in just a skimpy camisole when his phone rings. Seeing it is just Sam, he silences it to continue his night.
- Sam tries calling Dean’s other cell but get the voicemail “This is Dean’s other, other cell so you must know what to do” He leaves an annoyed message.
- Dean finally answers Sams call, but is distracted by something he has just found out about the lady he is with. Sam finally gets his attention, but not for long as Suzy comes back and Dean swiftly hangs up on Sam.
- Dean, having been kidnapped, goes to grab his phone as soon as he is conscious, but finds that it has been taken. So he grabs a hidden one and tries to get a signal. Dean finally gets signal, but it is weak, when he does get through to Sam it just breaks up and dies.
- Castiel calls Dean on his cell phone from a pay-phone to inform Dean about Malachi. He also tells Dean about Ezekiel dying when the angels fell.
- Dean is checking out a crime scene and we can see his phone on the impala's dashboard. Castiel calls Dean with information regarding what they might be hunting. During a very memorable fight scene between Dean and the "werepyre", or Nachzehrer, Deputy Donelly; Castiel continues to talk to Dean even though he has put his phone back onto the dash. Sam also attempts to call Dean during this time. Once the fight is actually over, Dean uses his phone to send Castiel a picture of the creature's fangs, in order to figure out what monster they are up against. After hanging up with Castiel, Dean sees the missed call from Sam and calls him back before heading back on the road.