Dean's Cell Phone
In Phantom Traveler, Dean's cell phone number is given: 1-866-907-3235, and is of now not active. If you phoned the number early in the season, the following messages (spoken by Jensen Ackles) would play:
- Message 1:
"This is Dean Winchester. If this is an emergency, leave a message. If you're calling about 11-2-83, please page me with your coordinates."
- Message 2:
"Dad, we really need to hear from you. Leave me a message, text me, check your jwinchester1246 gmail. Anything. We have new info."
Dean has owned a Motorola i850, a LH slide phone, and an unidentified flip phone. As of 6.14 Mannequin 3: The Reckoning, Dean owns a Nokia N78. The display image seems to be of his legs up on a table. In 7.17 The Born-Again Identity Dean's phone number is 785-555-0128.
In 9.02 Devil May Care Kevin answers what is supposedly Dean's previous phone, which he retrieves from a box of spare phones. It looks to be a Blackberry slider, like the BlackBerry Torch 9800.
Dean's Cell Phone in use
- Castiel calls Dean on his Cell phone from a pay-phone to inform Dean about Malachi. He also tells Dean about Ezekiel dying when the angels fell
- Dean’s cell rings while he is driving along in the Impala with Sam. It is Sheriff Jody Mills, after introductions Dean puts his phone on speaker so that Sam can join the conversation. Jody tells them about a possible hunt near Sioux falls.
- Dean is with his fantasy women and she has just taken off her hoodie, leaving her in just a skimpy camisole. His phone rings, seeing it is just Sam he silences it to continue his night.
- Sam tries calling Dean’s other cell but get the voicemail “This is Dean’s other, other cell so you must know what to do” He leaves an annoyed message.
- Dean finally answers his cell to Sam, but is distracted by something he has just found out about the lady he is with. Sam finally gets his attention, but not for long as Suzy comes back and Dean swiftly hangs up on Sam.
- Dean, having been kidnapped goes to grab his phone as soon as he is conscious, but finds that it has been taken. So he grabs the hidden one and tries to get a signal. Dean finally gets signal but it is weak, when he does get through to Sam it just breaks up and dies.
- Dean’s phone starts ringing, Sam looks annoyed but answers it. A man on the other end ask for a Dee-dawg, to which Sam replies “I’m sorry, there’s no, uh, there’s no Dee-dawg, uh...” but Dean grabs the phone before he can finish and says “Hey Sonny” Dean listens to ‘Sonny’ and then reassures him that they’ll “check it out”
- Dean’s phone rings when he is in a restaurant with Sam, its Sonny again, informing him of another murder.
- Dean phone rings, saving him from having to look through the Encyclopaedia’s of Extinct Languages with Sam and Kevin. It is Castial calling him from the GasnSip where he is working, to inform Dean of a possible hunt.
- Sam calls Dean, who is standing by the Impala with Coffee with an update on the languages situation.
- Dean takes a call while talking to Castiel, he answers as Agent Lee Ermey and get information about another kill from an officer.
- Dean takes another call from an office to inform him that there was only one DNA at the crime scene.
- Sam and Dean have another situation update phone conversation, this time Dean is in the Impala waiting outside the house that Castiel is babysitting in.
- Dean takes out his cell to check if he has signal after Kevin tells him that his cell lost signal and he was trapped in the bunker.
- Dean taking to Irv about the angels, calls them ‘monsters with good PR’
- Dean uses his phone to call Kevin when he is asked to talk to his supervisor. Kevin panic’s at first but end’s up out smarting the sergeant and saying the now infamous line ‘Cause I’m Kevin freaking Solo’
- Dean’s old cell rings in a box of old phones, Kevin answers it and Abaddon is on the other end looking for Dean.
- Dean uses his phone to record and playback a message on loop saying “Come and get it, you dicks!” to outsmart the demons after them.
- Dean is in the hospital room with Sam and Ezekiel when his cell rings. He steps outside to answer. Castiel is on the other end, calling from a gas station. This is the first time that Dean has spoken to Castiel since the angels fell. Castiel explains that Metatron tricked him and Dean explains that Sam is dying; also that Ezekiel is helping him, which Castiel approves of. Dean tells Castiel to make his way to the bunker without helping the other angels then he hangs up.