Dean's Cell Phone
In Phantom Traveler, Dean's cell phone number is given: 1-866-907-3235, and is of now not active. If you phoned the number early in the season, the following messages (spoken by Jensen Ackles) would play:
- Message 1:
"This is Dean Winchester. If this is an emergency, leave a message. If you're calling about 11-2-83, please page me with your coordinates."
- Message 2:
"Dad, we really need to hear from you. Leave me a message, text me, check your jwinchester1246 gmail. Anything. We have new info."
Side note: In real life, Jared has twice tweeted the number (778)237-3022. He eventually stated that it is the number to a prop phone that was used by Jensen on set.
Dean has owned a Motorola i850, a LH slide phone, and an unidentified flip phone. As of 6.14 Mannequin 3: The Reckoning, Dean owned a Nokia N78. The display image seems to be of his legs up on a table. In 7.17 The Born-Again Identity Dean's phone number is 785-555-0128.
In 9.02 Devil May Care Kevin answers what is supposedly Dean's previous phone, which he retrieves from a box of spare phones. It looks to be a Blackberry slider, like the BlackBerry Torch 9800.
In Season 11 Dean has upgraded to an Apple iPhone.
- 1 Dean's Cell Phone in use
- 1.1 Season One
- 1.2 Season Two
- 1.3 Season Three
- 1.4 Season Four
- 1.5 Season Five
- 1.6 Season 6
- 1.7 6.09 Clap Your Hands If You Believe=
- 1.8 6.12 Like A Virgin
- 1.9 6.13 Unforgiven
- 1.10 6.14 Mannequin 3: The Reckoning
- 1.11 6.16 ...And Then There Were None
- 1.12 6.17 My Heart Will Go On
- 1.13 6.21 Let It Bleed
- 1.14 Season Nine
- 1.15 Season Eleven
- 2 See also
- 3 External links
Dean's Cell Phone in use
- While they go through the trunk of the Impala at Sam's dorm, Dean holds up his phone and plays a voice mail for Sam. It's from their dad and contains Electronic Voice Phenomenon.
- As Dean is leaving to get food, the police see him and start approaching. He uses his phone to call Sam and warn him that the police are on to them.
- Dean gets a call from Jerry Panowski, asking for help. He tells him he was helped by him and his dad a couple years back when he had a Poltergeist. Later he calls Dean again to let him know about Chuck Lambert. As the boys are leaving he explains he got Dean's number from his dad's voicemail. Dean calls his dad's phone and they listen to the new message.
- Dean calls Larry Pike and pretends to be Travis Weaver with Oklahoma Gas and Power to try to get him to leave his home. Larry realizes it's not Travis and asks who's calling, so Dean hangs up.
- Dean lies to Sam saying he needs to go to the bathroom in order to try to call their dad again. He gets his voicemail and leaves him a message to call him back, because this time they're at their old house.
- Deans phone starts ringing in the motel room and he has trouble locating it. When he finds it in the pile of clothes on the bed, it's a text message of coordinates from an unavailable number.
- Dean discusses the events occurring in Burkittsville with Sam while driving the to the local community college.
- When Dean can't stop Layla from going up on stage, he yells fire to clear the tent and calls Sam to tell him he stopped Roy.
- Dean gets a call from Cassie while stopped at a gas station and tells Sam they're heading to Missouri for a case.
- Dean gets a call from Sam while researching with Cassie regarding the case.
- Dean calls Sam for help to lose the ghost truck. Sam says he needs a minute and hangs up. Seconds later Sam calls back and Dean answers to be given driving directions to a specific church.
- Dean calls Sam, who's sitting outside Meg's place watching her, to give him the news that her background checks out after a little research. Then they discuss the case.
- Dean sticks a spoon in Sam's mouth, who is sleeping shotgun in the impala at the time, and then pulls out his phone to photograph the prank while driving.
- Dean is at the hospital with Asher and his mom as he gets a call from Sam about leads on the case.
- While settling into their motel room, Dean takes out his phone, dials a couple numbers and holds it out to Sam telling him to, "Call her", meaning Sarah Blake at the auction house.
- Dean gets a call from Sam after he and Sarah are locked into Evelyn's house. Sam tells Dean the ghost is actually Melanie Merchant and they quickly form a plan save him and Sarah. Dean waits on hold as Sam puts the phone down to search for iron, and the ghost attacks. When Sam picks it back up, Dean asks if they are okay. Sarah tells Sam to explain to Dean about the antique dolls at the auction and Dean heads to the mausoleum.
- Dean calls Sam back to make sure they are okay after visiting the mausoleum.
- When the boys return to their motel room after saving the Holt family, Dean's tries to contact their dad, with no success. After talking to Sam, Dean tries him again, but Meg answers John's phone.
- Dean gets a call from Sam while working the carnival. They discuss the possibilty that the spirit they're hunting may be attached to its remains instead of a cursed object. Dean tells Sam they should check it out and he's on his way, then hangs up abruptly.
- After Sam sees Andy drive by in the impala, we cut to Dean who is on his phone with a frantic Sam. Dean lets Sam know Andy is using some kind of mind control.
- While the boys and Jo are settling into the apartment, Ellen calls Dean, because she doesn't believe Jo went to Vegas. Dean and Jo whisper an argument, and Dean caves, telling Ellen he hasn't seen Jo.
- Right after Jo disappears, Ellen calls Dean saying she knows Jo is there, Ash told her everything. She demands to speak to Jo and Dean tries to lie and say she's busy. When that doesn't work, he tells Ellen he'll get her back, and Ellen says she'll be on the first flight out, and hangs up.
- Shortly after arriving in River Grove, the boys decide to get help from Bobby or Ellen. Dean takes out his phone to call them, but realises he has no service.
- After he is shot at, Sam calls Dean for help after finding shell casings. Dean has been captured by Gordon, so Gordon holds the phone up for Dean to answer. Dean gives Sam the address and uses the code word "party town" to let Sam know he's in trouble.
- After Sam saves Dean and Gordon is arrested, Dean calls Ellen to confront her for telling him about Sam. Ellen denies letting word out about Sam and explains it could be any hunter passing through the roadhouse that could have found out.
- When Sam returns from interviewing the woman in a psychiatric facility, Dean is enjoying the Magic Fingers hooked up to his hotel bed and listening to Led Zepplin's Kashmir on his LG phone.
- The episode opens with Dean alone, leaning on the impala, talking to Ellen. He asks her if she's seen Sam and explains he won't answer his phone and isn't responding to voicemails. Suddenly, he gets another call through call waiting. It's a frantic Sam asking Dean for help. Dean asks where he is and tell him he'll be right there. He hangs up on both Sam and Ellen and drives off.
- Later, Jo calls Dean's cellphone in order to locate him. It Keeps going to voicemail, because he is conscious and unable to answer it. Luckily, she keeps redialing him and she finds him by following the sound of his classic rock ringtone.
- As he leaves the body shop, Dean calls Sam and haggles him for doing, well, exactly what he was doing. Dean says he has a lead on Kurt and then asks Sam, "What's she wearing?" To which, Sam says, "Bye, Dean." and hangs up on him.
- The episode opens with Dean driving the impala at night. His phone rings, it's Sam. He informs Dean there is a police car outside their hotel room. Sam is unsure they're looking for them, but then it pulls away. They discuss the case. Dean tells Sam he's going to go check out a location he passed a couple miles back, but Sam tries to insist he come pick him up first. Dean disagrees and says it will be fine. They hang up.
- After leaving with Tamara and Isaac, Dean Is seen on the phone in another room. After a minute, he comes in the room where Sam and Bobby are examining Tamara and Isaac's hunting equipment. He finishes up, presumably, making a date with Jenny the coroner and then tells the group that the bodies they found were dehydrated and starved.
- When the boys leave after confronting Grossman, Dean gets a call back from Bobby. He tells Dean that he's found a heavyweight cleansing ritual for the foot. Dean has to explain that Sam lost the foot and he and Bobby discuss Bela, as Sam looses his shoe in a storm drain while trying to remove gum from it. Bobby tells Dean to look after his brother, calling him an idjit, and then hangs up.
- As the boys pull up to their motel, Dean is ending another call with Bobby, who is time has given them a location for Bela.
- The day after the shooting in the bar, after Richie leaves with Casey, Dean is back at the bar with Sam trying to call Richie. His phone rings out without an answer.
- Later, Dean is driving and calls to check Sam's progress on the case. Sam whispers to Dean that he can't talk right then and tells him to meet at the bar later, before hanging up on Dean.
- Bela sells the location of the boys to Gordon in exchange for a century old hex bag. She phones Dean, who we don't see or hear, and says, "Hello Dean? Hey, where are you?"
- After being attacked by Gordon, Sam and Dean realise Bela sold them out. Dean immediately gets out his phone and calls her to confront her about it. Bela plays it cool and uncaring as usual, as Dean yells at her. He then threatens to kill her and hangs up.
- While Sam and Dean are at their hotel room preparing to fight Gordon, Dean's phone rings. it's Bela, claiming she doesn't want a grudge against her. She tells Dean she'd rather he not kill her either, so she's calling to disclose Gordon's location, which she obtained by contacting a spirit. She directs them to a warehouse, tells them the warning message the spirit said to pass on and hangs up.
- After the boys wake Bobby and are driving to find Jeremy, Bobby calls Dean with an update. Dean answers while driving, very irritable from over-caffeination. With no good news to report, Dean yells and tells him he's going to go blow his brains out, then hangs up on Bobby.
- Dean is sitting on a bench outside, talking on the phone through mouths of food. As Sam approaches, he hangs up. A brief discussion between the boys regarding the current case (Dean's demon deal), reveals Dean was talking to Bobby. He tells Sam what Bobby said and to head out. They have a new case.
- Dean calls Sam while he is walking back to the impala. They discuss the case and hang up. Immediately Dean's phone rings again; he pulls a face when checking the caller ID. Expecting Sam, Dean is stunned to hear John's voice. We don't hear any of their conversation other than John saying Dean's name. Dean tells Sam the call cut out, later at the motel.
- Later while Sam is asleep, Dean's phone rings again. The caller ID says SHA33; it's the Crocotta pretending to be John again. In disbelief Dean asks if it is really their father. The Crocotta claims it is truely John and scolds Dean about the demon deal. It tells him he knows a way out for both of them. It says the demon holding Dean's contract is where they are now. The call cuts out.
- The next day Dean is back in the motel room sitting at a table, phone in front of him, waiting for the call. As it rings he checks the caller ID. He immediately answers, "Dad? Where's the demon?" We don't hear any further parts of their conversation, but the Crocotta must give Dean an address, as we next see him at someone's house, preparing for a demon.
- While the boys are researching in their motel room, Dean's phone rings. It's Bobby calling with a lead on Bela. He tells them a has-been hunter named Rufus Turner called him, saying a woman with a British accent called Mina Chandler phoned him regarding items he has for sale. Dean recognises the name she used and Bobby gives them Rufus' location. They hang up.
- Dean calls Sam while driving back from trying to retrieve the Colt from Bela. They discuss Dean's demon deal and Sam tells him he has the book where Doc Benton as all his notes for immortally. As he explains it's not witchcraft and just really weird science, Sam is attacked and drops the phone. Dean calls out to him to no avail.
- After burying Doc Benton the boys set up their motel room for Bela and leave town. Bela visits their room and finds the blow up dolls. The motel room phone rings; it's Dean calling from the impala. He tells Bela he felt her steal his motel receipt and saw the Devil's Shoestring above her door at her motel room. He says he knows her demon deal has come due. Bela tells him she knows about his deal too. She explains Lilith holds all the contracts and they need to kill her. Dean refuses to help Bela, tells her, "I'll see you in hell." and hangs up.
- As Dean and Bobby are driving to a location to summon whatever pulled Dean from hell, Dean calls Sam who left the motel while he was sleeping. He tells Sam off for taking the impala and they both lie about what they are doing. Without much else to say, they hang up.
- After finding Olivia Lowry dead, the boys and Bobby start calling other hunters to check in on them. We hear Dean leave a voicemail for Jed, who we see is already dead.
- Later as Sam and Dean leave Jed's house, Dean is on the phone with Bobby. They both report all the hunters they've check on are dead. Bobby tells the boys to meet him back at his place, and they hang up.
- After Sam is attacked by Victor Henriksen at the petrol station, Dean tries to call Bobby from the car while driving to Bobby's house. Bobby doesn't answer and has no voicemail.
- After Castiel touches Dean's forehead, he wakes up on a bench. He pulls his phone out of his pocket and sees he has no signal. He holds it up in the air and moves it side to side before giving up and putting it away.
- After sitting down in the diner shortly after, he asks a young John if he knows where he can get reception and shows him his phone. He tells Dean, "The USS Enterprise?"
- Secluded to the motel room from fear, Dean is watching cartoons when his phone rings. He still has the same classic rock ring tone. It's Sam calling to tell him he and Bobby have come up with a plan. Dean asks for more information, but Sam won't divulge and tells Dean to, "Hang in there", before hanging up.
- While stuffing his face with candy on a stakeout outside Luke Wallace's home, Dean's phone rings; classic rock ringtone, still going strong. It's Sam, calling to check on how the stakeout is progressing. Dean complains nothing has happened, but then Tracy Davis shows up. Presumably, they hang up, as next, Dean is back at the motel with Sam.
- We don't see Dean make the call, but he tries to contact Sam when Sam is with Dr. Cara Roberts. Sam ignored his call.
- Dean tries to call Sam again after leaving the strip club. Sam answers and Dean tells him off for not answering before. He explains to Sam about the flowers and they argue about whether Dr Cara could be the siren. Dean thinks Sam could be infected, after learning Sam slept with Dr Cara, and refuses to meet up with him. He hangs up.
- After hanging up on Sam, Dean tries to call Bobby. He leaves a voicemail, informing Bobby that Sam may be infected and requesting a call back.
- When Bobby doesn't answer, Dean phones the other FBI agent, Nick Munroe and asks for his help to locate some one.
- Dean is in the impala on his way to find Sam. He's already on the phone with Bobby who is telling him there is a lot of demon sign in a nearby town. They discuss Sam's condition and Bobby reminds Dean that he's supposed to be getting Sam back, not driving him away. Dean hangs up.
- After being transported to the Angels Green Room and talking with Castiel and Zachariah, Dean decides to call Sam. He gets Sam's voicemail and leaves him a message to apologise. Just as he says sorry, the recording stops. Dean, frustrated, hangs up.
- After Zachariah tells Dean the real plan and leaves, Dean tries to call Sam again. However, Castiel appears and tells him, "You can't reach him Dean. You're outside your coverage zone." Dean hangs up.
- We don't see the call being made, but it appears that Castiel called Dean to talk about finding the Colt. He suggests that if Dean wants to kill Lucifer, the gun may be the way. Dean agrees that they should search for it. Eager to begin looking, Castiel asks Dean's location and announces that he will be there immediately. Dean begs him to wait until morning so that he can have a few hours of sleep, then hangs up.
- Shortly after Dean tries to go to sleep his phone rings again. He answers it aggressively, thinking it's Castiel, but it's Sam. They discuss that Sam is Lucifer's vessel. Sam thinks Dean isn't showing enough concern and he explains he wants to fight and stop the Angels from using them. Dean disagrees and says he doesn't want to get back together, saying they will use them against each other. Sam begs him not to do it, but Dean's tells him bye and hangs up.
- Once in 2014, Dean hot wires a car. While on the road he takes out his phone and checks for a signal. Finding none, he snaps it shut in frustration and puts it away.
- After returning to 2009 and being rescued from Zachariah by Castiel, Dean takes out his phone to make a call. We don't hear any of it, but next we see him, he's meeting up with Sam.
- Dean is at a bar while Sam is off researching. As he's hitting on the bartender, his phone rings. It's Sam with and update on the case. Sam gives him crap for being in a bar while he works his ass off, then explains the car is not the real deal. The scene cuts.
- Later Sam walks in on Dean on his phone, mid-conversation. He's discussing he case with someone. Sam asks who it was and Dean replies Bobby. Sam feels betrayed and they have a smal arguement. Dean dodges Sam's questions and leaves, telling him they should get back on the case.
- Sam and Dan are in the middle of a conversation to repair their relationship when Dean's phone rings. He doesn't say who it is, but he confirms somethings and then hangs up. He tells Sam he was right, it's not ghosts and they aren't leaving after all.
- As the boys are walking back to the impala, packed up to leave, Dean is on his phone with Sheriff Rick Carnegie. He confirms the girl they rescued will be okay and they hang up.
- After finding the missing husband and learning about the magic poker chips, Dean calls Bobby to discuss the case. Bobby fills them in on the lore and asks if they found him yet. When Dean says there are a lot of bars and they'll need to split up, Bobby asks, "Why are you still talking to me?" They hang up.
- Next we see Dean on the phone with Sam, neither one has found anything yet. Dean tells Sam to circle back to the motel and bring dinner, extra bacon, then hangs up.
- While Dean is searching for dna in Patrick's apartment, he's on the phone with Bobby. As his time runs out, he falls to the floor and becomes unresponsive. Bobby keeps calling out to him, but Dean doesn't respond. Instead he comes back downstairs, back to his normal age. Bobby calls him a idjit and hangs up.
- After the boys think they've killed the trickster, Dean is transported back to the motel room. When he can't find Sam, because he's been fused with the impala, Dean gets out his phone and tries to call him. Sam's phone goes to voicemail and Dean leaves him a message asking for a call back, then hangs up.
- Dean is on the phone to Castiel, who is spying on the demon Crowley. They found out that Bela may have sold the Colt to Crowley, and want to retrieve it. Dean and Castiel hang up, and Castiel continues spying on Crowley.
- Later, Castiel calls Dean again to tell him he can't get into the building where Crowley went, because it's covered in Enochian warding. Dean tells him good job, and that him and Sam will take it from here. Castie must give them the location before they hang up, as next we see the boys heading out.
- As the boys pull into to Carthage, Missouri, they have their cell phones out the windows, searching for signal. Sam asks Dean if he has a signal, and Dean replies, "No, nice and spooky." They close their phones and put them away.
- After spitting up so Sam can check the town records, Dean and Sam are on the phone, but we don't see Dean. Dean asks Sam if he found anything, but he hasn't. They agree to meet up at the motel and turn in for the night. They hang up.
- After Sam is swapped with Gary and doesn't return, it appears Dean leaves the motel to look for him. When Dean arrives back at the motel he has his phone in his hand and waves it at Gary, (who is in Sam's body), telling him, "Where the hell you been man? I've been trying to call you for hours."
- After finding Enochian on the hearts of the deceased couples, Dean calls Castiel. He immediately tells Castiel where they are and Castiel appears in front him, still on the phone. Awkwardly, he tells Dean he's going to hang up and they do.
- Sam and Dean had split up and after Dean is done checking with the police, Sam calls to discuss the case. They agree something more is going on than just the cupid's targets. They agree to meet and hang up.
- As Sam and Bobby discuss Sam's plan to overpower Lucifer and jump into the cage with Dean, Dean's phone rings. It's Castiel, calling from a hospital room phone. Dean tells him they thought he was dead and asks where he is, so Castiel explains he appeared bloody and unconscious on a shrimping boat and ended up in the hospital where he woke up. Dean tells him about the plan and explains they are going after pestilence. He asks Castiel to "pop" over, but Castiel tells him he can't go anywhere without an airplane and explains symptoms of him being human. Dean tells him Bobby will wire him money to Bobby's disapproval. Castiel gives Dean a very awkward compliment for not saying yes to Michael, and they hang up.
- Dean is still trying to make life work with Lisa and Ben, when Sam calls late at night. Sam tells him he's 30 minutes away and threatens to drive directly to Dean and Lisa's place, if he doesn't meet him. They hang up and Dean heads out.
- Dean stays at the motel while Sam goes to interview the baby's mothers husband. As he's relaxing with the magic fingers, the baby changes. Sam calls when he goes to pick the baby up, and they both now know the baby's dad is a shifter.
- As Dean is leaving to get back on the road, with lunch, he calls Sam. He tells him he's still 8 hours from Samuels bunker, but Sam tells him to come meet him in Easter, Pennsylvania instead. Sam is short and cuts the call off, he tells Dean to call him when he gets to town and hangs up.
- When Dean arrives to meet Sam, he's on the phone to Ben. He tells him he knows he's lying, to admit to Lisa he broke something and man up. They hang up.
- While on a case, Dean calls Bobby on the landline for help. He tells him they are in Wisconsin and sends him a picture of a claw. Bobby tries to tell him he's too busy, but Dean won't hear it, so Bobby tells him he will get back to him. They hang up.
- Dean is eating when bobby calls him back a little later and tells him they are hunting a Lamia. As soon as bobby tells him how to kill it, Dean hangs up without hearing everything or thanking him.
- Later Dean phones Bobby on the landline again. They hit a snag and can't kill the Lamia with a silver knife blessed by a priest. Bobby quickly gives Dean a recipie to use to kill it, while Sam is being thrown around the roomin the meantime. Bobby hangs up on Dean asap, because the police are at his house.
- Dean calls Bobby again after they finish the Lamia. He wants to talk about the changes in Sam, but Bobby asks him to hold on, because Rufus is calling him on the other line. Bobby tries again to tell Dean he's busy, but Dean tells him off. Bobby tells him to get Sam and has Dean put him on speaker phone. He starts by telling them he loves them, but then he hands them a New one regarding all the things he does for them. He ends by asking them to help him for once. The boys agree, we don't see them hang up.
- While in Scotland, Dean is driving and on the phone with Bobby again. They confirm Dean made the plane ride and let Bobby know they'll be back soon.
- As he's packing the trunk of the impala to leave, Dean tries to call Lisa. It goes to her voicemail, Dean considers leaving a message, but then changes his mind and hangs up instead.
- We join Dean's conversation with Bobby, who is on his landline phone. Dean is trying to urge Bobby to take action regarding Sam not being himself. Bobby asks if Dean called Castiel, which Dean says Castiel isn't answering. We don't know if they mean on the phone, or by prayer. Bobby tells Dean not to take drastic action with Sam, instead to get in the car and take a case with him till they can figure it out. Dean regretfully agrees and they hang up just as Sam arrives.
- Seemingly, because he is uncomfortable around Sam, Dean suggests they work the case separately. After Sam goes to interview the dentist, he calls Dean, who is back at their hotel. They discuss how the dentist killed himself in holding before Sam got there and that people can't seem to stop telling the truth. They consider a curse as a possibility. Sam tells Dean he's going to hit the morgue and suggests Dean go to the dentist's office. They hang up.
- While he's sitting in a bar, Dean gets a call from Sam who reports all the bodies are missing from the morgue. He also tells Dean he found a new lead in a girl who died a week before everyone else. He explains he's at her place and they hang up.
- After enacting the curse on himself, Dean exits the bar and calls Bobby on the landline. He fishes for replies from him, to try to get the truth and see if the curse works over the phone. It does and Bobby admits he likes Tori Spelling and gets pedicures. Dean also learns he's Bobby's favourite. Dean explains the curse, and Bobby tells him off. Dean realises he can get the truth from Sam finally, and Bobby questions what he's about to do. Dean says he has to go, and Bobby starts to relate a story about his first girlfriend... Dean hangs up on him quickly.
- Dean then tries to call Sam, but Sam doesn't answer. He leaves a message saying he's on his way to Sam's location, but to call him if he gets the message first.
- Later after Dean returns, he and Sam split up. He's researching in the motel room, on the phone with Sam who seems to have gone to the local library. They discuss their findings for the case. Dean tells Sam to keep digging and hangs up.
- We open on Dean talking to Bobby about Crowley on his phone. We don't see or hear Bobby, and at the mention of Crowley's name, he appears. This causes Dean to hang up.
- Dean is a the motel staring at his phone, debating calling Lisa. Instead, Sam calls after seeing Lucky transform. He tells Dean they have a Skinwalker. Dean is surprised and says they haven't seen one in years, but Sam remembers all the facts. They seem to hang up and meet at the pound to pick the dog up.
- As Dean is checking out the crop circles, his classic rock tone starts playing when his phone rings. It's Sam, who seems bored and tells him he wants to go talk to Mr Brennan, but Dean tells him to shush, as the impala's headlights go out and the corn rustles. Dean sees a bright light, runs and yells to Sam, "UFO! UFO!" and "Close encounter! Close encounter!" As Dean runs yelling, "They're after me!" Soulless Sam inquirers about what type of encounter, first, second or third, then jokes about the fourth. As Dean tells him, "Empathy." Sam orders another drink asks if they're still after Dean. Dean drops the phone as he is "abducted", and Sam calls out to him, asking, "What happened?" Before hanging up.
- Dean's phone is laying on the ground in the cornfield, ringing. Sam appears, calling Dean's phone to try to locate him. He follows the classic rock ring tone to Dean's phone, picks it up and declines his call.
- After Sam tells Dean they might be dealing with dragons, Dean calls Bobby back home on his landline. He asks if Bobby knows anything about dragons, and Bobby says they aren't real and jokes about calling Hogwarts for more information. Bobby tries to ask how Dean is going with not telling Sam about the last year and a half, but Dean blows him off, saying things are fine and Sam says hi, before hanging up on Bobby.
- A little while later, Bobby calls Dean back from his llandline. He sends the boys to Dr. Eleanor Visyak. As soon as Dean has the info he needs, he says bye, and abruptly hangs up on Bobby again.
- After checking out the crime scene, Dean tries to call Sam. He gets his voicemail though, and leaves him a message warning him that the disappearances are a trap meant for Sam.
- While Sam and Dean and investigating the crime scene, Dean's phone rings. It's a normal ring tone, no longer the classic rock. He takes it out of his pocket, but when he sees Lisa, he's hesitates. He ends up rejecting the call and Sam heckles him.
- A little later, Dean is waiting in the car for Sam when he's phone chimes. He sees he has a message, but Sam hops into the car, so he ignores it and puts his phone away.
- Just as the boys are about to start interviews, Dean's phone rings again. Sam insists he answer Lisa's call. Dean is surprised to find it's actually Ben. He says his mom is acting really strange and wants Dean to come help. Sam pushes Dean to go find out what's going on, and Dean leaves.
- Dean left for Lisa's place and as he's getting a coffee, Sam calls to update him on the case. Sam explains he found out the janitor worked at the factory too. He tells Dean he's going to head to the factory and get the whole scoop on Rose Brown. They hang up.
- After Dean is infected and kills Gwen Campbell, Sam calls him to try to find him. When Dean's phone rings, it gives away his position to Rufus, who yells out and attracts the others.
- After leaving the lawyers office, Dean calls Sam and they discuss the case. The agree they haven't found much information regarding the connections for the new victims. Dean gets into his Mustang and we assume they hang up.
- When they find yet another gold thread at the new crime scene, Dean calls Bobby and Ellen's place. They discuss the case and Ellen says Jo is working it in California. They also talk about how Bobby is doing, and Ellen says she's kicking his ass back to health and happiness. Dean checks on Ellen's well being as well. Ellen tells him about the Titanic, which ends up being their biggest clue. They brush it off though, and hang up.
- After the boys summon Balthazar Dean calls Bobby and puts him on speaker phone. They explain that Balthazar un-sunk the Titanic and Bobby matches up the clues to figure out they are up against Fate. They discuss how to fix things, and Bobby suggests they get the angel to sink the boat again... but Dean ends up telling him that Ellen and Jo will die if they do. Booby does a complete 180, and insists they find another way. Once the boys agree, Bobby hangs up on them.
- As Sam, Dean and Bobby discuss H.P. Lovecraft, Dean's phone rings. It's Ben, calling, because demons have broken into their house and taken Lisa and Matt. He's locked himself into his room, but the demons are coming for him too. Dean tries to get him to get the shotgun in his mom's closet, but Ben refuses. Then Dean tells him to jump out the window, because the broken bones will be less than what the demons do to him. Ben can't do it and the demons get him, causing him to drop the phone. Dean calls out to him, but Crowley answers and threatens Dean to stop perusing him, or he'll kill them. Crowley hangs up on Dean.
- Dean is in the hospital room with Sam and Ezekiel when his cell rings and he steps outside to answer. Castiel is on the other end, calling from a gas station. This is the first time that Dean has spoken to Castiel since the angels fell. Castiel explains that Metatron tricked him and Dean explains that Sam is dying; also that Ezekiel is helping him, of which Castiel approves. Dean tells Castiel to make his way to the bunker without helping the other angels, then he hangs up. Dean lies and tells Sam he's was leaving Lisa a message.
- Dean takes out his cell to check if he has signal after Kevin tells him that his cell lost signal and he was trapped in the bunker.
- Dean is taking to Irv about the angels and calls them ‘monsters with good PR’
- Dean uses his phone to call Kevin when he is asked to talk to his supervisor. Kevin panic’s at first but end’s up out smarting the sergeant and saying the now infamous line ‘Cause I’m Kevin freaking Solo’
- Dean’s old cell rings in a box of old phones, Kevin answers it and Abaddon is on the other end looking for Dean.
- Dean uses his phone to record and playback a message on loop saying, “Come and get it, you dicks!” to outsmart the demons after them.
- As Dean arrives at the girls place to meet Sam, he gets a call. He debates a while before answering. It's Lisa calling him back. He tries to end the call, because he knows she can't lie, but she won't have it. Lisa isn't really as harsh as she probably could have been, but it gets worse. She basically tells him to ditch Sam in order to be happy, and she knows now their relationship won't work. Lisa tells him her and Ben need out, and she hangs up on Dean.
- Dean's phone rings, saving him from having to look through the Encyclopedias of Extinct Languages with Sam and Kevin. It is Castiel calling him from the Gas n' Sip where he is working, to inform Dean of a possible hunt.
- Sam calls Dean, who is standing by the Impala with coffee with an update on the languages situation.
- Dean takes a call while talking to Castiel; he answers as Agent Lee Ermey and gets information about another kill from an officer.
- Dean takes another call from an office to inform him that there was only one set of DNA at the crime scene.
- Sam and Dean have another situation update phone conversation, this time Dean is in the Impala waiting outside the house that Castiel is babysitting in.
- Dean’s phone starts ringing, Sam looks annoyed but answers it. A man on the other end asks for a Dee-dawg, to which Sam replies, “I’m sorry, there’s no, uh, there’s no Dee-dawg, uh...”, but Dean grabs the phone before he can finish and says, “Hey Sonny.” Dean listens to ‘Sonny’ and then reassures him that they’ll “check it out” .
- Dean’s phone rings when he is in a restaurant with Sam, it's Sonny again, informing him of another murder.
- Dean’s cell rings while he is driving along in the Impala with Sam, it is Sheriff Jody Mills. After introductions Dean puts his phone on speaker so that Sam can join the conversation. Jody tells them about a possible hunt near Sioux falls.
- Dean is with his fantasy women and she has just taken off her hoodie, leaving her in just a skimpy camisole when his phone rings. Seeing it is just Sam, he silences it to continue his night.
- Sam tries calling Dean’s other cell but get the voicemail “This is Dean’s other, other cell so you must know what to do” He leaves an annoyed message.
- Dean finally answers Sams call, but is distracted by something he has just found out about the lady he is with. Sam finally gets his attention, but not for long as Suzy comes back and Dean swiftly hangs up on Sam.
- Dean, having been kidnapped, goes to grab his phone as soon as he is conscious, but finds that it has been taken. So he grabs a hidden one and tries to get a signal. Dean finally gets signal, but it is weak, when he does get through to Sam it just breaks up and dies.
- Castiel calls Dean on his cell phone from a pay-phone to inform Dean about Malachi. He also tells Dean about Ezekiel dying when the angels fell.
- Dean is checking out a crime scene and we can see his phone on the impala's dashboard. Castiel calls Dean with information regarding what they might be hunting. During a very memorable fight scene between Dean and the "werepyre", or Nachzehrer, Deputy Donelly; Castiel continues to talk to Dean even though he has put his phone back onto the dash. Sam also attempts to call Dean during this time. Once the fight is actually over, Dean uses his phone to send Castiel a picture of the creature's fangs, in order to figure out what monster they are up against. After hanging up with Castiel, Dean sees the missed call from Sam and calls him back before heading back on the road.
- Sam's Cell Phone
- Castiel's Cell Phone
- Crowley's Cell Phone
- Bobby's Cell Phone
- John's Cell Phone