Throughout the years, many members of the Supernatural film crew, from producers, writers and directors have made cameo appearances on the show. This page is a list of all appearances.
Writer and executive producer Andrew Dabb has made a singel cameo appearance in season 7.
Writer Jenny Klein appears in the background of an episode in season 9.
- 9.15# thinman – Klein appears in the background of the motel Sam and Dean are staying at entering her room.
Director and executive producer Robert Singer has made seven appearances in Supernatural, most of which were through voice cameos.
- 6.03 The Third Man – Doctor sitting at a desk and talking to medical personnel at the Easter, PA police station.
- 7.09 How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters – Singer provided the voice over on the Soothing Nature Sounds recording.
- 8.08 Hunteri Heroici – The voice of BOB the Cat, who calls Castiel a "dumbass."
- 8.11 LARP and the Real Girl – Singer provided the voice over the freeze frame of the Battle of the Kingdoms at the end of the episode.
- 10.11 There's No Place Like Home – The voice of self-help book on tape.
- 10.18 Book of the Damned – The voice of a Radio DJ.
- 14.19 Jack in the Box – Singer walks past the frame as a doctor as Sam, Dean and Castiel go to visit a victim of Jack's.