We are compiling information of any UK specific ones to add to this page. If anyone has details of any please contact us in the talk section.
Random Acts is a non-profit organization that’s aiming to conquer the world, one random act of kindness at a time. They are dedicated to funding and inspiring acts of kindness around the world.
RA in the UK
- Random Acts has had an active presence in the UK since their inception, with some of the earliest funded acts taking place in England and Scotland.
- In 2010 in Farnborough, England, the Regional Representative and supporters handed out flowers and toys to strangers YouTube video, while in Edinburgh, Scotland, they provided a talented six year-old with a new violin of her choice YouTube video
- Random Acts’ official regions in the UK are United Kingdom - North (including northern England, Scotland, and Northern Ireland), and United Kingdom - South, and Republic of Ireland (including southern England, and Wales).
- There is a forum available for each region so that supporters may connect and collaborate with others in their area. Forum
- Random Acts is currently represented in the UK – South by Assistant Regional Representative Bhumika Makwana - Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- On 17-19 May 2013, staff members attended Rogue Events’ Asylum 10 in Birmingham, where donations were collected on behalf of Shelter; the housing and homelessness charity.