British Men of Letters
Let me paint you a picture. Of a world without monsters, or demons, or any of those little buggers that go bump in the night. Of a world where no one has to die because of the supernatural. Of a new world, a better world.
The British Men of Letters are a centuries-old branch of the Men of Letters organization, having been successful in eradicating monsters in Britain where there has not been a monster-related death since 1965. They achieved this through a coordinated and systematic approach to the extermination of monsters. They study the most arcane lore extensively and have developed many weapons using spell work blended with technology. They are trained at an institute called Kendricks Academy. They deploy hunters to undertake the work of killing monsters, while they provide the strategic planning. The hunters are viewed very much as simply a tool in the fight.
The British Men of Letters have been watching the Winchesters for years, ever since they "almost ended the world the first time" when they started the Apocalypse. Some of the British Men of Letters wanted to get involved before now, to help out, but the Elders, the primary leaders in power, wouldn’t allow it. However, once the Winchesters released the the Darkness culminating in the Sun nearly dying, the Elders decided that an intervention was required.
Lady Antonia Bevell was sent to make contact with American hunters, but she was recalled after her kidnapping and torturing of Sam Winchester revealed her to be a zealot. Mick Davies took over operational leadership on the British Men of Letters U.S. expansion and started a systematic extermination of monsters in the U.S., starting with the eradication of vampires with "Project V," as well as the recruitment of American hunters.
- 1 The Code
- 2 BMOL Mobile Command
- 3 Episodes
- 3.1 11.23 Alpha and Omega
- 3.2 12.01 Keep Calm and Carry On
- 3.3 12.02 Mamma Mia
- 3.4 12.04 American Nightmare
- 3.5 12.08 LOTUS
- 3.6 12.09 First Blood
- 3.7 12.13 Family Feud
- 3.8 12.14 The Raid
- 3.9 12.16 Ladies Drink Free
- 3.10 12.17 The British Invasion
- 3.11 12.18 The Memory Remains
- 3.12 12.20 Twigs & Twine & Tasha Banes
- 3.13 12.21 There's Something About Mary
- 3.14 12.22 Who We Are
- 4 Members
- 5 Weapons
"The Code" is a set of rules all members of the British Men of Letters are to live by, as a way to ensure all agents execute orders without question, for the good of humankind:
- The British Men of Letters must obey and execute orders from their superiors without any remorse under threat of death.
- To enter the next level of training, one young cadet must battle another to the death to prove their loyalty.
- The death of a Man/Woman of Letters results in the death of the responsible party, no matter what the circumstances may be.
- Any traitors in the organization are interrogated and/or killed whether they are an official member or a hunter working in the organization.
BMOL Mobile Command
The British Men of Letters set up their American base in an abandoned factory somewhere in the American Midwest. The base is made up of a series of modular containers and includes accommodations, computer rooms, offices, a meeting room, a torture chamber, prison cells, and an armory.
- Dr. Hess [Deceased; 2017]
- Lady Antonia Bevell [Deceased; 2017]
- Ms. Watt [Deceased; 2016]
- Mick Davies [Deceased; 2017]
- Mr. Arthur Ketch [Excommunicado; May 2017]
- Alton Morehead [Deceased; 2017]
- Serena Colman [Deceased; 2017]
- Renny Rawlings [Deceased; 2017]
- Paige [Deceased; 2017]