"Balls" was one of Bobby's favorite expressions of frustration.
- 1 Episodes
- 1.1 5.21 Two Minutes to Midnight
- 1.2 6.04 Weekend at Bobby's
- 1.3 6.11 Appointment in Samarra
- 1.4 7.03 The Girl Next Door
- 1.5 7.06 Slash Fiction
- 1.6 7.10 Death's Door
- 1.7 7.18 Party On, Garth
- 1.8 7.19 Of Grave Importance
- 1.9 8.06 Southern Comfort
- 1.10 8.16 Remember the Titans
- 1.11 8.19 Taxi Driver
- 1.12 10.17 Inside Man
- 2 See Also
Castiel: That truck is leaving.
Bobby: Balls! Okay, new plan.
Bobby: Balls! (He slams a book shut)
- Bobby is driving and passes his neighbor, who waves at him. Bobby waves back. He drives to Sioux Falls University Library, but it is closed. Bobby sighs and looks inside. Bobby then goes around back and breaks a window to get inside. Bobby climbs in the window and falls inside.
- Bobby goes back to the car with a book. He tries to start the car, but the engine won't turn over.
Bobby: Come on. Come on.
- Bobby tries the engine one more time and sighs.
- Bobby is looking in a book and he hears knocking on the front door.
Voice at door: Police!
Bobby: (still on the phone): Balls!
Bobby: Look, I...I know how scary it is. But you know what's scarier? You right now. You're not in your right head, Sam. You're not giving us much choice here. Sam? Balls!
Bobby: Balls. Come on, Dean. Come on, Dean!
- Chet has transformed into a doppelganger of Bobby.
- Bobby, Dean and Sam enter. Bobby removes his cap and touches his head. There is a small amount of blood on his forehead.
- Rufus is still lying where he fell.
Bobby: Okay, Rufus, I need you – Oh, balls. This would be the one job you damn near got yourself killed on. Well, you're gonna be useful, even if I have to carry you.
- Bobby opens the door and steps out into the light.
- Dean pauses on his way out the door, but then closes the door behind him.
Bobby’s ghost: Balls!
Bobby’s ghost: Balls, this is exhausting.
- Bobby tries to move the table in front of him, but falls through it onto the floor. Haskel Crane laughs.
Bobby’s ghost: Balls.
- Bobby’s finger passes right through the lamp.
Bobby’s ghost: Balls!
Garth: Man, that’s balls.
Dean: That’s not how you say “balls.”
- Garth tries unsuccessfully to start his vehicle. He slams a hand on the steering wheel.
- Sam and Dean are tossed back into a cement wall. We see the leather-clad woman, Artemis, her hand up, palm out, holding them in place.
Sam: All right, don’t get all pissed off. Purgatory.
Bobby: Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.
- Bobby walks out into the hallways of Heaven; the Axis Mundi. An alarm starts sounding.