Adam Glass is a writer and executive producer on Supernatural. Adam joined the Supernatural writing team in season six. Adam was already a fan of the show: "When Cold Case ended, Supernatural and NCIS: LA wanted me. I said Supernatural! My agent was shocked. Less money. CW. But I replied, "it's the best show on TV."
- @AdamGlass44 on Twitter
- Interview with Adam after 6.12 Like a Virgin
- Adam writing DC Comics' Suicide Squad
- Adam Glass talks to Winchester Radio
- Adam talks to Comic Book resources on Suicide Squad and Supernatural fans.
- Storified tweets from Robbie and Adam Glass's trip to the Vancouver set in February 2013
- Interview with Comic Book resources March 2013
- Interview with Adam in Singapore by the Straits Times April 2013
- May 28th Supernatural writer Adam Glass for some story ideas for Season 9. Lots of fans responded - as well as fellow writer Robbie Thompson Read the tweets here.
- Adam Glass with a message for SPN fans at Comic Con 2013
- Adam on the Nerdist Writers Panel - November 2011
- Adam on the Nerdist Writers Panel - November 2013