Adam Glass was a writer and executive producer for Supernatural. Prior to joining Supernatural, Glass wrote and produced for shows such as, All About the Andersons, Blue Collar TV, The Cleaner and Cold Case. Glass, already being a fan of the show, joined the Supernatural writing team in season six, after his stint on Cold Case.
- "When Cold Case ended, Supernatural and NCIS: LA wanted me. I said Supernatural! My agent was shocked. Less money. CW. But I replied, 'it's the best show on TV.'"
Glass parted ways with the series with the conclusion of season ten to write and executive produce Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders. for CBS. Along with writing television, Glass also has an extensive career in comics including writing Marvel's Luke Cage: Noir and Deadpool: Pulp series, and the Suicide Squad as part of DC's New 52. His latest titles are Rough Riders for Aftershock Comics and Brik for Oni Press.
- 6.02 Two and a Half Men
- 6.08 All Dogs Go to Heaven
- 6.12 Like a Virgin
- 6.19 Mommy Dearest
- 7.04 Defending Your Life
- 7.11 Adventures in Babysitting
- 7.18 Party On, Garth
- 8.06 Southern Comfort
- 8.12 As Time Goes By
- 8.18 Freaks and Geeks
- 9.07 Bad Boys
- 9.12 Sharp Teeth
- 9.17 Mother's Little Helper
- 10.04 Paper Moon
- 10.12 About A Boy
- A copy of Adam Glass' Suicide Squad #14 can be seen in the Astro Comics Shop next to the punk girl in the episode 8.12 As Time Goes By (Source).
- Adam was in a feature on the new season six writers in #23 of the Supernatural: Official Magazine.
- @AdamGlass44 on Twitter
- Interview with Adam after 6.12 Like a Virgin
- Adam writing DC Comics' Suicide Squad
- Adam Glass talks to Winchester Radio
- Adam talks to Comic Book resources on Suicide Squad and Supernatural fans.
- Storified tweets from Robbie and Adam Glass' trip to the Vancouver set in February 2013
- Interview with Comic Book Resources March 2013
- Interview with Adam in Singapore by the Straits Times April 2013
- Adam Glass with a message for SPN fans at Comic Con 2013
- Adam on the Nerdist Writers Panel - November 2011
- Adam on the Nerdist Writers Panel - November 2013
- On Supernatural in Season 10 by Comic Book Resources