- "A Real One" (Instrumental) by Raphael Lake, Aaron Levy and Dumi Maraire
- (playing in Tasha's hotel room as the wine is being poured)
- "In Peaceful Dreams" by Seasick Steve
- (playing as Max creates the new "Alicia")
And what about you? Uh, with magic.
Alicia: Nah, I don't have it. It's just kind of a lot of noise to me. Magic is definitely their thing, you know?
Yeah. When I was growing up, Dean and my dad had the same thing with hunting, that bond.
You know, I gotta say you did a bang up job with those two.
Tasha: You must be drunk.
Off of wine?
Alicia said you grew up in the life.
Dean: Yeah. Yeah, my dad raised me and Sam to hunt.
Tasha: And your mother?
Dean: That's complicated.
Yeah. Yeah. Family's always complicated. Parents always seem smart and strong and perfect. It's only when you grow up that you realize that they're just people.
Mary: Hey. It's me. Sorry I couldn't pick up before. I've been on a hunt with Ketch. And, Dean... I'm sorry I haven't been there for you and Sam. But I wanna be. I will be. I just... I need to finish this. I miss you boys. I love you.
What are you doing here? Why is Mick's body in a box?
Mr. Ketch: An unfortunate werewolf mishap.
Mary: A werewolf shot him in the head?
It's not impossible.
Mr. Ketch: I've been cleaning up after them for months. I took care of those federal agents they stupidly allowed to live. I killed a psychic girl who they thought was... human. Honestly, they're damn sloppy.
Mary: I think you mean... decent.
Hey, Max, um, this is, uh... Look, you -- you're probably in shock right now, but it's gonna pass.
Dean: And then it's gonna hurt.
Max: I could've saved them... My mom. If I had just... taken Alicia seriously.
Dean: Come on, man, you can't think like that.
Just stop talking. Please.
You did the right thing. You saved him.
Dean: Yeah. Yeah, he seemed super saved. You know, I was watching them, this loving family. The kind we should've had. And now just like that, it's gone.
Sam: Dean, you couldn't let Max make some deal for his soul.
Dean: Sam, we do terrible things all the time to save each other. I mean, that's what you do for family. Who am I to stop him?
Sam: Well, he's strong. He'll be all right.
Yeah, I'm not so sure.
If only you'd been as ruthless as I hoped, this could have worked out. Remember, Mary, I gave you a chance.
Mary: So now what? You kill me?
Don't be silly. You're an asset. We have other plans for you. Now, Mary... Let's begin.
Trivia & References
Okay, so last night... that Super Mario power-up crap? That wasn't Cas. That freaking baby isn't even born yet and it sock puppeted him. Think about it. Cas said that he had 'faith' in Lucifer Jr.? What the hell is that supposed to mean?
- Super Mario is the main character in the Nintendo game of the same name. To "power-up" is to gain some extra ability or benefit in the game.
Yes, well, Mary, I'm sad to say that you won't become the Jiminy Cricket of the British Men of Letters. We don't need a conscience. Such a trite idea, but we firmly believe the ends do justify the means.
- Jiminy Cricket is a character from a 19th century Italian novel and later Disney movie "The Adventures of Pinocchio." Pinocchio is a wooden puppet who wants to be a real boy and a cricket called Jiminy agrees to act as his conscience.
I'm sure he's busy. When you get called to London by the old men, it's not all pints of stout and trips to Savile Row. Oh, and you should probably return Dean's call. Wouldn't want him to think Mummy doesn't love him.
- Savile Row is a street in London that is the location of many fine tailors.
Their mom's on a hunting trip and hasn't been home in a week.
- A spin on Dean's line from 1.01 Pilot: "Dad's on a hunting trip. And he hasn't been home in a few days."
Sides, Scripts & Transcripts