Although it's just a hunch-my opinion- I seriously doubt that Lucifer, along with the other three for that matter, are subjected to enochian sigils when teleporting. I mean, sure, Lucifer was at first, unable to locate Sam, possibly because of the marks on his ribs, but I still think that archangels, as the most powerful beings made by the Creator himself, have much limitations. Any thoughts on the matter? Well, just something to consider, or at least ponder. :)
ImperiexSeed, 3:44 PM, March 22nd 2011
- There is no knowing either way, really. However, if the Enochian kept him from finding Sam and Dean, just as it prevented other angels from locating them, it might be enough to keep him out of a location. With only one archangel left, the power of the sigils against them may never be tested. --MisterGlass 00:13, 23 March 2011 (UTC)
I think there are two archangels left: Michael and Lucifer. Both are trapped in the cage.--Frankrizzo51 21:45, 5 August 2011 (UTC)
to Haileyk8 - information deleted as it contained spoilers. Please don't post spoilers to the Superwiki. --Missyjack 23:52, 12 July 2009 (UTC)
removed section on section on powers and abilities and incorporated some of it into main text, as it was too general, and not all abilities have been confirmed in canon --Missyjack 20:00, 23 October 2009 (UTC)
About Lucifer's Location it says: " Location no fixed address (Originally Hell)" Lucifer was not in hell, he was trapped, probably buried in some convent.
While the access to where Lucifer was imprisoned was udner the convent in Illchester, i don't think it was literally there. The "location" of the prison is not given, but before that he was certainly in hell. --Missyjack 00:45, 2 November 2009 (UTC)
deleted the section headed "Family" and put it in the narrative at the beginning of the page. --Missyjack 00:45, 2 November 2009 (UTC)
edited for length and style. Contributers should be careful of editorializing or adding too much interpretation to what we know. However if you have written meta on Lucifer please feel free to link to it. --Missyjack 05:45, 7 November 2009 (UTC)
I am simply writing possibilities, and as for length and style, I am trying to give as much information as possible as well as give a full description, which will be edited as the series goes on. As for my paragraph on his powers.. I simply believe that we don't get enough infomation on the subject and I am making logical assumptions based upon what the show gives us and what we know about Lucifer outside of the show.-OldNick666 17:18 EST 8 November 2009
I appreciate that there's much we don't know about Lucifer yet, but we try and keep information on canon pages should be limited to what is in canon, so as readers don't confuse supposition or opinion for what is confirmed by the show. If we all added our speculation to the main page, then it will overwhelm the canon content. You can include that material here for discussion, and later addition. --Missyjack 08:53, 8 November 2009 (UTC)
Lucifer has some connections with the Four Horsemen, for he was the one who raised Death. He might not give them orders directly, however he does see potential & purpose in the Four Horsemen.
-- Anderson Writer, FEB. 21st 2010
I've made an edit in the trivia section. As far as I know, in general lores or legends:
- The Adversary is The Devil.
- There is only one "The Devil". (That's why he is called "The Devil".)
- There are many Satans: Although it means "adversary" in Hebrew, "Satan" originally means "accuser" or "inspector", it is type of Angel's function/position, whose job is to put human in trial/test.
- There are many figures sometimes called "Satan", such as Beelzebub, Samael, Moloch, Azazel, and , of course, the Devil.
- Samael is completely a different angel to The Devil. He is a Satan, but not The Devil.
--TX55 18:03, 30 Apr 2010 (UTC)
It says here that Lucifer is dead, killed by Amara, which seemed likely at the end of 11.22. However when Cas is asked where Luc is, he says he doesn't know. I don't think we can call this confirmed, perhaps just 'presumed'?
- He's dead until otherwise noted in the show. If in season 12 they reveal he is alive, then it can be changed. Mikael (talk)