|LeftBoxTitle= <big>'''GUIDE TO THE SUPERWIKI'''</big>
* [[Writer and Director Episode Guide]]* [[Weren't you in another episode?]]* [[Table of Death]]
==Supernatural Cast & Crew Information==
* [[Cast Birthdays]]
* [[Social Media Directory]]
You can contact via the following addresses :
* Jensen Ackles, c/o Management 360, 9111 Wilshire Blvd. Beverly Hills, CA 90210
* Briana Buckmaster, PO BOX 1087, Gibsons, BC V0N1V0, Canada
* Gil McKinney, c/o Framework Entertainment, 9057 Nemo St, Ste C, West Hollywood, CA 90069
== The SuperWiki ==
Any fan is welcome to join the Supernatural Wiki - just email Jules, the Supernatural Wiki Managing Editor on email@example.com to get an account created, or with any queries or suggestions for the site..
The SupernaturalWiki is run by fans, for fans. We do not accept advertising. The web hosting fees and technical support for the SuperWiki are supported by donations from fans. [https://paypal.me/SuperWiki?locale.x=en_AU DONATE HERE] and be assured that 100% of the money you give goes directly into SuperWiki running costs.
Material on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License.
==Crisis Support Network==
[[File:Crisis support network.png|400px|thumb|center]]
|RightBoxTitle= '''Latest News about Supernatural and our Fandom'''
Wanek set book. jpeg| center|300px| thumb]] <br clear="all">
For all the ''Supernatural'' and fandom news as it happens follow us on Twitter [https://twitter.com/#!/SuperWiki @SuperWiki].<br>
* The [[Supernatural 15 Seasons: The Crew Member's Souvenir]] is a collection by [[Jerry Wanek]] of
photogrpahs from the sets and behind the scenes from 15 seasons of Supernatural. This book has over 390 pages and 850 images of the motels and diners, bars and gas stations, abandoned warehouses, Heaven and Hell and longstanding sets like Bobby's house and the Bunker. It features an introduction by Eric Kripke and messages from Jerry Wanek, Phil Sgriccia, Andrew Dabb and Bob Singer with Jared and Jensen.
** [https://insighteditions.com/pages/supernaturalrestock Preorder here].
* [https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/heat-vision/batman-the-long-halloween-part-one-sets-voice-cast-exclusive Jensen has voiced Batman] in the animated movie ''Batman: The Long Halloween, Part One'' . It also stars Naya Rivera as Selina Kyle, Josh Duhamel as Harvey Dent, Billy Burke as James Gordon, Titus Welliver as Carmine Falcone, David Dastmalchian as Calendar Man, and Troy Baker as Joker.
Last October, [https:// variety.com/ 2020/ tv/ news/ jensen-ackles-danneel-ackles- warner- bros- overall- deal- chaos- machine- productions-1234798234/ it was announced that Jensen and Danneel] had formed a new production company called ''Chaos Machine'' and signed a multi-year deal with Warner Bros. Television. ''Chaos Machine'' [https:// instagram.com/ chaosmachineproductions?igshid=1lafchz234htr is now on Instagram] and Jensen confirmed they would announce their first project soon.
* [https://www.glamour.com/story/jared-padalecki-walker Interview with Jared] by Glamour Magazine
* [[Radio Company]] the band of Jensen and Steve Carlson,
will release their second album, Vol. 2., on May 7th. It will be available on digital platforms, as well as vinyl and a CD featuring both Vol 1 and Vol 2.
** [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_hfN77AEXw&t=2s Album preview]
** [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8HKfkJMb2Q&t=1s "City Grown Willow" from the album]
gomantralabs.com/ collections/gear/products/colorado-flag-mens-shirt-pod-fundraiser Jared is donating proceeds from a Mantra Lab shirt] to support victims of the mass shooting in Boulder
* Check out all the Charity [[T-shirt Campaigns]] and how many shirts have been sold.
* Read about the history and success of the [[Always Keep Fighting]] Campaign.
* Check out our new [[Music Gig Calendar]] for upcoming concerts, outside of the convention circuit.
* The most recent [[Creation’s Virtual Fan Experiences|Creation Virtual Experience]] took place on 5-7 March, 2021. Watch the videos of the panels:
* [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADYwrZ787a0 Jared and Jensen panel]
* [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhH_vD7ks4I Misha panel]
* [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIkhbQt9iew Mark Sheppard]
* [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4PhM3T5yqE Kim and Brianna]
* All the upcoming Supernatural conventions are listed on our [[Convention Calendar]].
* [http://spncontips.tumblr.com/ SPN Con Tips] - a tumblr that answers all your Con questions
==Fandom Projects ==
* Looking for a Supernatural fanfic or art challenge to take part in our read? [https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yv-LGD2-GaVSYZB6UFP9Ix6bkMfFn2utauEecywXFKQ/edit#gid=757582505 Then check out this amazing database] of over 90 Big Bangs and over 160 other types of challenges compiled by [https://alyndra.livejournal.com/25566.html Alyndra].
* [https://theroadsofararchive.tumblr.com/ '''The Road So Far'''] is an Archive of over 13,000 Supernatural fan artworks, collecting the incredible and diverse works of both active and deactivated artists from the fandom in one blog as a time capsule of talent.
1205999.html The SPN Newsletter has been going since 2006] and collates ''Supernatural'' news, fanfic and other fan projects. A great source to check out.