no edit summary
* [[Belphegor]] refers to Dean's time in [[Hell]] as a torturer under [[Alastair]] between Seasons 3 and 4.
* Confronted with [[John Wayne Gacy]]'s [[Hell Ghost|ghost]], [[Sam]] has to face his fear of [[clowns]] like in [[7.14 Plucky Pennywhistle's Magical Menagerie]].
* Sam says "[[We Got Work to Do]]" and closes the trunk, while the image briefly flashes to the Winchesters closing the trunk at the end of [[1.01 Pilot]].
===[[15.02 Raising Hell]]===
* [[Ketch]] and [[Rowena]] refer to their previous meeting, when the [[British Men of Letters]] captured Rowena several years prior and during her interrogation Ketch discovered that she implanted a special [[Resurrection Charm|charm]] that could revive her if she is ever killed. In exchange for her release, Ketch made a deal with her to have the same charm implanted in his body, which he later used when he was killed by [[Mary Winchester]] in [[12.22 Who We Are]].<ref>[[13.07 War of the Worlds]]</ref>
* Belphegor stated that souls from
hell can't go to Heaven, though [[John]] and [[Bobby]] went to Heaven in [[2.22 All Hell Breaks Loose: Part Two]] and [[8.19 Taxi Driver]] following their time in Hell, but he explains that Chuck made an exception for them. However, [[Trials|the second trial]] to close the gates of Hell is to free an innocent soul from hell and send it to Heaven, implying that Chuck changed the rules about Hell against Sam and Dean's favor.
* [[Francis Tumblety]] attempted to absorbed [[Kevin Tran]]'s spirit, the last time this act among [[ghosts]] had been seen was with [[Whitman Van Ness]] in [[7.19 Of Grave Importance]].
===[[15.03 The Rupture]]===