Nicole Snyder and her writing partner Eric Charmelo began writing together with the TV movies I Do (But I Don't) and Confessions of a Sociopathic Social Climber. They would then join the John Waters hosted series Love You to Death before joining the writing staff for Supernatural's sixth season in 2011. After season six, Snyder and Charmelo went on to create the CW show Ringer, as well as a brief stint writing for the NBC drama Do No Harm. In 2013 Snyder and Charmelo returned to write for Supernatural in season nine as well as becoming co-executive producers. With the end of season eleven Snyder and Charmelo took their leave of Supernatural once more.
- 6.06 You Can't Handle the Truth with David Reed (story) and Eric Charmelo (story & teleplay)
- 6.14 Mannequin 3: The Reckoning with Eric Charmelo
- 6.17 My Heart Will Go On with Eric Charmelo
- 9.05 Dog Dean Afternoon with Eric Charmelo
- 9.13 The Purge with Eric Charmelo
- 10.06 Ask Jeeves with Eric Charmelo
- 10.13 Halt & Catch Fire with Eric Charmelo
- 11.07 Plush with Eric Charmelo
- 11.13 Love Hurts with Eric Charmelo
- The character Nicky Mermaid in 11.08 Just My Imagination was named after Nicole by fellow writer Jenny Klein.