Crowley's Cell Phone
Too busy inflicting pain to answer. Leave a message.
– Crowley's voicemail, 9.16 Blade Runners
Thank you for phoning Crowley, King of Hell. For demon deals, press 1. To report a sighting of that ginger whore, Rowena, press 2.
– Crowley's voicemail, 11.10 The Devil in the Details
- 1 Crowley's Cell Phone in use
- 1.1 Season Five
- 1.2 Season Eight
- 1.3 Season Nine
- 1.4 Season Ten
- 1.5 Season Eleven
- 1.6 Season Twelve
- 2 See also
Crowley's Cell Phone in use
- We meet Crowley under a freeway, making a crossroad deal for a man's soul. After sealing the deal by kissing the man, Crowley walks away from the underpass. As he does, he takes out his phone as if to make a call, but he disappears before we see him call anyone.
- After Bobby tells Sam and Dean he sold his soul to Crowley, Sam asks if he kissed him. Bobby seems offended and yells "No!", but Crowley clears his throat and pulls out his cellphone to show them a picture of the kiss sealing Bobby's deal.
- Crowley appears in the doorway behind a demon who is calling him with a report on the crypt and Meg. He hangs up on the demon and then chastises him for his incompetence, before killing him with an Angel blade.
- Crowley is relaxing in a large office when he calls Sam via speakerphone, possibly from the desk phone. Sam also puts Crowley on speakerphone, just as Crowley heckles Sam, asking, "What are you wearing?" Dean threatens to hang up, but Crowley brings up the recent newspaper articles. He then tells them he's "sexting" them an address and hangs up.
- Later, at the desk again, which is covered in the Supernatural books, Crowley calls Sam again. (Also possibly from the desk phone.) Sam demands to know what he's doing. Crowley replies, "...isn't it obvious? I'm killing everyone you've ever saved." He threatens to kill someone they've saved every twelve hours until they return the Demon tablet and Kevin. He gives them a new address and a countdown, then hangs up.
- Crowley calls the boys on the motel room phone, from his desk phone. He gives them a countdown in various languages. Sarah starts choking, as Crowley explains he learned some tricks from his witch mother. As the boys search for the hex bag, Crowley monologues and then hangs up on them purposefully.
- Crowley is on a date with Jody and when she goes to the restroom, he starts a spell against her. Dean calls him and his phone plays Sir Mix A Lot's "Baby Got Back". He tells them what he's doing and threatens them again. Dean tells him to call it off, saying they want to deal. They have 30 seconds to negotiate. They come to an agreement: Angel tablet to the boys and the Demon tablet to Crowley. Crowley pushes it and says he must first hear them say, "I Surrender". The scene cuts.
- Crowley's phone is off to the side, on top of some lingerie, when it rings. The caller ID says, "Not Moose". Crowley ignores it in favor of the woman he is with.
- Crowley calls Dean from his hotel room. Dean gets right to business and asks if he found the First Blade instead of answering the call. When Crowley says, "Not exactly", Dean asks "Then what, exactly?" Crowley says he's in a jam and asks them to help.
- Crowley, still at the penthouse suite with Abaddon, calls Dean. Dean asks where he is, but Crowley wants to talk out the plan first. He'll tell them where to get the blade, then they'll take her out.
- Crowley is relaxing in the penthouse suite when Dean calls him back. A hellhound was guarding the body Crowley instructed them to exhume to get the First Blade. Panicking, Dean tells him to call it off. Crowley insists it was collected already, but Dean puts him on speakerphone. Crowley says, "Juliet, it's papa. Stand down", and the hellhound leaves, whimpering. Crowley says a snarky "you're welcome," and Dean hangs up.
- Crowley's son has just stormed off as Dean calls again. Dean says they got the blade and Crowley tells them where he is and the plan to draw her out and skewer her. Meanwhile, Abaddon looks at him, annoyed. Dean says they're on the way, but Crowley tells him to hang on a sec, and uses the brothers' code word Poughkeepsie twice... cluing Dean in on the trap awaiting them.
- Crowley is at a bar when his phone rings. He answers with, "You're dead." Sam retorts by saying, "Nope, just using a dead man's phone." Crowley replies, "Moose! Took you long enough." Sam accuses Crowley of letting a demon into him. Crowley explains that Dean IS the demon. Sam then asks why he's sent Abaddon support to kill Dean. Crowley tells him he has no idea what's going on. Sam threatens him and says he'll save Dean, but Crowley is unfazed and monologues about how Dean is his new bestie. Sam threatens to find and kill him, but Crowley just tells him, "Good luck with that" and hangs up.
- Crowley is getting a report from a demon, when another demon takes a phone call. She tells Crowley Sam is on his way.
- Crowley sits at a bar, looking at a picture of him and Dean, reminiscing about their time together. Another demon tells him it's time to go and Crowley packs up.
- Crowley is on his throne, talking to Rowena, when Dean calls. He answers with an enthusiastic, "Squirrel!" Dean is short and to the point telling Crowley they need to meet. Crowley hangs up.
- Crowley is in his throne room with Rowena when his phone rings. He checks the caller ID which says "Not Moose". Crowley answers it with his usual snark. Dean informs him that Cain is back and coming for him. He wants Crowley in on his plan to kill Cain. Crowley goes silent, so Dean asks, "Are you in?" Crowley says, "Yeah." And they hang up.
- Crowley is in a diner when his phone rings. He hears Dean say, "Hey, I need your help." Then there is the sound of a tazer and someone collapses. Crowley calls Dean's name a couple times, but when there is no reply he hangs up, confused. Then he gets a text of an address.
- Crowley is running across a street in the rain while on the phone with Dean. He tells Dean he has the solution to their collective problem. When Dean shows doubts that he even escaped Lucifer and questions his motives, Crowley retorts that Lucifer wouldn't make him call to discuss his own destruction. They discuss the search for a Hand of God and Crowley gives Dean an address as a reply, then hangs up.
- Crowley is talking to a restrained Lucifer when his phone rings. When Crowley answers he knows it's Dean and says, "What do you want?" Dean tells him he needs a favor, but Crowley calls them morons and tells them off for letting Lucifer's child live. Sam says it must be a bad time to ask to talk to Gavin to which Crowley replies, "Are you out of your minds?" Dean tells Crowley off about letting Gavin live and states their not coming after him was a favor, but Crowley refuses to help them until they fix the mess with Lucifer. Crowley hangs up on Dean.
- After the Hellhound attacks Gwen Hernandez again and she claims she hasn't sold her soul, Dean calls Crowley about the problem. Dean puts him on speakerphone and they argue about how Crowley lost his son Gavin, because he went back to his own time. Crowley tries to hang up, but Dean tells him Hellhounds are the problem. Crowley confronts his cronies about it, but they explain one escaped. Dean wanders the room, making gestures that suggest he's annoyed to be on hold. Crowley tells his cronies to have the kennel guards killed, then teleports to Sam and Dean while still on the phone.