Throughout the years, many members of the Supernatural film crew, from producers, writers and directors have made cameo appearances on the show. Fictional versions of many of the crew also appear in 6.15 The French Mistake.
This page is a list of all appearances by members of the Supernatural crew in episodes. The names of many crew members appear in episodes on set decoration. See individual episode entries for details.
Executive producer and later consultant McG, makes a brief appearance in season 2.
- 2.18 Hollywood Babylon – A crew member standing behind Sam and Dean Winchester while McG addresses the set.
Lesley DeHaan was an assistant production coordinator on Supernatural from Seasons 1-5.
Writer and executive producer Andrew Dabb has made a single cameo appearance in season 7.
Writer Jenny Klein appears in the background of an episode in season 9.
- 9.15# thinman – Klein appears in the background of the motel Sam and Dean are staying at entering her room.
Stunt coordinator Lou Bollo made a cameo appearance as himself in season 6.
- 6.15 The French Mistake – Lou appears as himself as the stunt coordinator for Superntatural in the alternate universe where Sam and Dean Winchester's lives are the basis for the show.
Director and executive producer Robert Singer has made seven appearances in Supernatural, most of which were through voice cameos.
- 6.03 The Third Man – Doctor sitting at a desk and talking to medical personnel at the Easter, PA police station.
- 7.09 How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters – Singer provided the voice over on the Soothing Nature Sounds recording.
- 8.08 Hunteri Heroici – The voice of BOB the Cat, who calls Castiel a "dumbass."
- 8.11 LARP and the Real Girl – Singer provided the voice over the freeze frame of the Battle of the Kingdoms at the end of the episode.
- 10.11 There's No Place Like Home – The voice of self-help book on tape.
- 10.18 Book of the Damned – The voice of a Radio DJ.
- 14.19 Jack in the Box – Singer walks past the frame as a doctor as Sam, Dean and Castiel go to visit a victim of Jack's.