2.01 They Started It
|Title||They Started It|
|Episode #||Season 2, Episode 1|
|First aired||October 28 2021|
|Directed by||Steve Robin|
|Written by||Seamus Kevin Fahey and Anna Fricke|
|Outline||The return of old neighbors disrupts the Walkers' lives, while Micki struggles in her undercover assignment to find out who tried to kill Cordell.|
|« Previous Episode | Next Episode »|
- Cordell Walker
- Micki Ramirez
- Stella Walker
- August Walker
- Bonham Walker
- Abeline Walker
- Liam Walker
- Geri Broussard
- Trey Barnett.
- Captain Larry James
Trivia & References
Sides, Scripts & Transcripts
- Promo for Season 2
- Teaser Trailer for Season 2
- Season 2 Premiere synopsis and photos
- Mason Thomas has been cast to play a young Cordell Walker in flashbacks
- Jensen will direct episode 7 of Season 2 by EW
- Video from jared as he starts filming Season 2
- Jared talks about the Season 1 finale and Jensen directing in Season 2 with TV Guide.
- Keegan Allen does a "day in the life" video on the set of Walker in Season 2.
- Lindsey Morgan talks about working with Jared with Looper
- Odette Annable who plays Geri Broussard has been promoted to a series regular for Season 2 and will be joined by her husband Dave Annable who will be playing Dan Miller. Dan is fiercely loyal to the Davidson family and very protective of his wife. He has taken on the Davidsons’ distrust of the Walkers and is clearly not going to settle into Austin without a fight.
- Interview with Jared by Glamour Magazine
- Matt Barr on working with Jared and with Danneel and Jensen